Adrian Sutil

Just noticed that this German doesn't have his own thread and thought it was about time he did.

Sutil began his F1 career back in 2007, entering F1 in the same year that Lewis Hamilton did.

Sutil has remained with the same team (only under different names) throughout his time in F1 so far. Since his F1 debut Adrian has competed in 84 races collecting 77 points in. Sutil unbelievable has a fastest racing lap to his name aswell!

Sutil to me has always been one of those constant midfield runners who will score a point or two when he's on top of his game. But i'm really struggling to see him step up to another level of racing team as there's a lot of driver out their better than him. Other than Force India where could he actually go to?

Not a fan of Sutil, but he did well in 2011, finished behind the drivers who drove for the top 4 teams (Red Bull, McLaren, Ferrari and Mercedes).

It is a boring line up though...

God's priorities are...interesting. Lewis is christian so I'm presuming it was the christian God he was praying to, Africa is full of Christians, many of whom are starving and struggling to survive but it's the prayers of Sutil to Force India that are answered. Makes me feel like a fool for giving up on praying for Heidfeld to replace Hamilton.

Ah, just reminiscing about the time I almost got banned for repeatedly claiming to be God. I eventually reached a stale mate with the mods; I could go on believing I was God, the powers can't stop me from believing, I'm just not allowed to claim it on this forum. LOL

Sutil's ridiculously bad run of luck continues. His first stop today was 1 minute and 14 seconds long. Overall he spent 2 minutes 16 seconds in the pits today. Amazing that he finished right behind Lewis.

It's gotta change at some point right?

Anyone see Sky interview Sutil? He was very frank about a lot of things including his fall out with Lewis ("If people are not going to be honest with me I don't want them around me") but interestingly he seems to have come quite reflective in his year off saying that he believes the best drivers understand that when it comes down to it that racing is such a small part of life there is no point letting it get under your skin and stressing about it which means they are able to relax and produce their best performance.

If only he'd not let racing get under his skin in a nightclub in China one time.....

racecub

I bet you would be blaming the team if the same things happened to Hamilton and not say he is a whinger

It is not the first time the team have stuffed Di Resta whether its quali, pit stops or team orders this season the only time he was not stuffed was Bahrain

Adrian Sutil was today idiot of the race

As a team manager I would be incensed if those points cost the team valuable money at the end of the constructors if it was personal matter... as soon as I saw more than half a lap round still holding Hamilton he might be in trouble

Still not the roadblock Geido Van Der Garbage turned out to be. VDG not only hit two people lapping him but also managed to hold Jules Bianchi up from lapping him for over a lap and a half.

As for Sutil. You kind of wonder what sort of result Froce India would score if he and Di Resta actually both put together a weekend without errors.

Sutil is slipping down the respect pole in my book. I thought it was good to see him back in F1 but now I'm a tad concerned. Ignoring blue flags is a rookie error and trying to explain it away by saying he doesn't know what the rules are is just plain stupid. Flag rules are fairly consistent across the board in FIA formulas so he has over a decade of experience driving to those sets of rules, traditional custom and practice and driving etiquette. It's a shame, I quite liked the bloke but he's started to really annoy me now.

RasputinLives

They have not had one weekend where both cars have not had a mishap except for Australia

Either one car has been tagged in the race or somehow they seem to screw up qualifying and pit stops.. I can see Di Resta's frustrations

Sutil the other day was being an absolute prat if that moment of personal vengeance cost the team points and money then he needs to get a clip around the ear

---------------

Back
Top Bottom