A crisis at Ferrari?

Just been reading back over comments on this thread......Ferrari up shit creek without a paddle......Current staff not good enough to be able to develop their car......Another year lost.....Terrible car design...One of the best drivers on the grid not likely to be in the competition....etc etc etc.
I said I would wait until Spain before passing judgement and also said the Ferrari was fundamentally sound and would develop quickly once they found the baseline for their car to work from. I also said I believed Alonso would be in the top three by Silverstone and in the fight for the title. From memory I think I said he could well be the driver to beat in the second half of the season. Well Silverstone is still three races away and Fernando is leading the Championship. How many now feel Ferrari have a bad car they're unable to develop and their year is lost? :whistle::)

Just read a few more comments. For a car that was only fit for the scrapyard, a car that was difficult to keep in a straight line and needed more than a five minute fix they seem to be doing quite well with their shiny red car. ROFL

An open championship suits the most consistent driver/car package, not necessarily the fastest. With that in mind, Alonso is the obvious man to lead the championship.

Crisis? hardly, after Spain the F2012 looks and apparently feels better than the original car but it's going to take a lot more than that to catch up with Mclaren and RedBull.

Back
Top Bottom