Grand Prix 2022 Hungarian Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

The Hungarian Grand Prix, a race so unloved that absolutely no one could be bothered to post a PQR thread about it until after P1 had already started.

A track that is often not as bad at providing interesting races as people remember it for.

A country that is now being run by a group of nutters.

The weekend is the legacy of a time when holding races in Eastern Europe was seen as a ground breaking thing to do.

That being said, with the country being run by lunatics, the West in a proxy war with Russia and Ferrari blowing up at every opportunity, it could almost be 1986 all over again.

The UK timings for the weekend if anyone is remotely bothered are as follows:

First Practice29 July13:00
Second Practice29 July16:00
Third Practice30 July12:00
Qualification30 July15:00
Race31 July14:00

Enjoy.

Brogan i would disagree Ferrari have the best car as i was saying ferrari couldve easily won the last 8 they had the chance after leclerc was in position to win 7 of the last 8. & should be 90pts ahead of max

but verstappen doing what was Hamilton greatest strength getting maximum from a weekend & taking advantage of the weekly blunders

As much as I hated last year's farce and some of Max's driving last year, this year you've got to give to Max. He has been relentless at maximising the best possible result from each race so far this season!

As much as I hated last year's farce and some of Max's driving last year, this year you've got to give to Max. He has been relentless at maximising the best possible result from each race so far this season!
100%. it wouldnt surprise for someone to not rate verstappen as there are people who dont rate Hamilton

but verstappen has driven impeccably

Jeebus, do people still use that, deleted mine 6+ years ago. It were a hellscape back then and I can't imagine it's improved.
It's worse now every Hamilton article degenerates into either crybaby/ taking the knee/ diversity/tax dodger or he is an average driver because of the car

Looks like Lewis Hamilton was the only driver to make the Hard work on Sunday.
9A77DC10-753B-4E6E-AC9B-A528B5192CEF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom