Poll 2017 Japanese Grand Prix Out of Ten

How did you rate the 2017 Japanese Grand Prix Out Of Ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can confirm you shouldn't eat a whole dustbin of grapes...
Couldn't hold anything down for 3 days - up and down from all ends every 20 minutes.
You can have too much fibre.

I find a pair of melons a day is plenty for the average man.

It wasn't that bad... It was a harvesting bin but about the size of a trash can. Work didn't pay well but you were allowed a reasonable amount of foraging. Lived on lots of fruit, peppers, tomatoes and onion bulked up with rice or potatoes. Really healthy diet... Except vodka was only $3 / litre.

I'm a Lewis fan and even I don't like the way this Championship is going. Of course I want LH to win the Championship but I want Seb to put up a fight.

I recorded it and watched it Sunday afternoon after being up all night watching the Bathurst 1000. It was the second disappointment of the day after watching Van Gisbergen fight his way to the front from a lap down, then stuff it up. If you haven't seen that race, I highly recommend it, it shows cars can race in the wet - Charlie take note.

Oh, a 2 for the F1 borefest. I see they still allow farm machinery on the track when a car goes off as well.

FB probably thought be was voting 10. When he does the poll thread he likes to put 10 as the first option not the last. Playing lose with the rules of mathematics and all that ;)

So how do we get to watch the Bathurst 1000, Dario Resta
Motorsport TV sometimes show race replays, and occasionally they pop up on YouTube, but I'm a big Supercars fan so subscribe to "superview" - I think it's about £25.00 for the year, but you get every race and qualifying session through the Supercars website, plus you can watch all the season's qualifying and races whenever you want. Pretty good value and the quality's pretty good. If it's your sort of racing it's a bargain.

Back
Top Bottom