Poll 2017 Bahrain Grand Prix Out Of Ten

How did you rate the 2017 Bahrain Grand Prix Out Of Ten.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.7%

Votes: 2 7.4%

Votes: 3 11.1%

Votes: 14 51.9%

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greenlantern101

Super Hero And All Round Good Guy
Contributor
Started well then fizzled out. Bottas let me down he looks like a no.2 driver.
The LH 5 second penalty denied us a fight for the lead in the final laps.
Seb is really back on form, the days of Dan beating him at RB are behind him.

Edit:

Last edited:
7 - certainly not as exciting as Croft and Brundle pretended it was but it had its moments.

Gave it loved it til 53/54 when i knew vettel was too far ahead, should been a 9 but Hamilton ruined it by his stupidity. as would be a great finish otherwise

Started well then fizzled out. Bottas let me down he looks like a no.2 driver.
The LH 5 second penalty denied us a fight for the lead in the final laps.
Seb is really back on form, the days of Dan beating him at RB are behind him.

Edit:

You know, everyone's is glad to talk about the time he is beaten by Dan in his RB days. But the fact stands that he was quiet demotivated back than and Danni boy motivated, because he had a 'decent' car underneath him. Just look at Dan when he was demotivated and got beaten by Kvyat. Everyone seems to forget about that.

Don't mind me, just a drunken rant going on. :D

A 7 for the race btw

Last edited:
A 7 from me. Disappointed Merc did the shuffle. It seems Bottas has been hired to ride shotgun. Good to see Ferrari have a decent car, but I'm sure "Crofty" will keep banging on about their front wing all season, especially if they keep beating Lewis. As for Lewis, what the hell was he thinking? That was a nailed on penalty, so I'm baffled by his decision to back Ricciardo up.

8, thoroughly enjoyed that, battle for the lead, fights throughout the field and nearly even some drama at the end with Lewis' charge, 5 second penalty I felt was harsh, as DC said the pit lane is part of the race track, but fair as per the rules- (it shouldn't be a rule though), but good race throughout!

As for Lewis, what the hell was he thinking? That was a nailed on penalty, so I'm baffled by his decision to back Ricciardo up.

Obviously, in this situation with the pit-lane was not malice.
It's just a coincidence:
simultaneous pit-stop two pilots Mercedes and delay Bottas on the pit lane.
Hamilton accelerated as soon as he saw Ricciardo behind himself,
but it was already too late

8,..., 5 second penalty I felt was harsh, as DC said the pit lane is part of the race track, but fair as per the rules- (it shouldn't be a rule though), ...

For obvious reasons, the pit lane is not a normal part of the race track. For example, it is clear why you are not allowed overtake in the pitlane. Consequently, you should also not be allowed to hold up another car unnecessarily.

I gave it an 8.

I thought that the result was in question until quite late in the race, and there was some intrigue all the way through, from who was going to win to which lap Alonso's car was going to let go.

I just hope that the battle between Ferrari and Mercedes can be joined by Raikkonen and Bottas at some point.

Back
Top Bottom