Poll 2011 Korean Grand Prix out of 10

2011 Korean Grand Prix out of 10

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can only reinforce what others have said: not fantastic for 2011, but much better than the average GP of the last 25 years. I suppose I'm alright because I don't care who wins, though.

7/10.

The bits that I saw between falling asleep looked quite interesting, the opening lap was excellent, plenty of room for drivers to get alongside each other. But the fact that I couldn't stay awake was either due to the late night or the dullness of the rest of the track.

When are they going to build the streets for the 'street sector'?

5/10.

I will give it a 7 as a few have said, many have forgotten Valencia although not surprised as it was boring, but I thought Australia wasn't that exciting as this one or Turkey. Enjoyed the start (especially Massa's) , the Webber and Hamilton battles where good, Button closing in was an anti-climax as was the same for Alonso.

Bit disappointed by Petrov and Schumacher going out, think they would have provided us with more excitement, but enjoyed Massa's return of form, and Buemi coming through the field to finish 9th :)

I went for a 7 as fairly ordinary to what we've had this year. First dry race here and I'd wished it had rained! The overtaking was plentiful but just about all on the long straights so not very exciting. Take away the Hamilton vs Webber scrap and I think I'd be going for a 5.

If DRS is going to be part of F1 (I understand the objections to it in general) then surely it was adjusted spot on today - facilitating battles and close running without making passes an inevitability?

My thoughts exactly. Not making the passes ridiculously easy yet still allowing for a car to close in from the dirty air is what DRS was brought in for... wait this is for the DRS thread :)

6 or 7? Hhhmmm, think I'll go for a 7 myself. Found the race exciting and the fantastic scrap between Lewis and Mark was very entertaining.

The race kind of summed up the season though - the air of inevitability that Vettel will win as he saunters off into the distance whilst the others trip over each other for second place. Hope we get a title battle next year...

3/10 - Boring race on a boring circuit in the dry, there were only 3 corners where it it is possible to overtake and those are the first 3, the rest of the circuit might be technically challenging, but it is just boring to watch.. The only excitement was watching people outbraking themselves at the end of the straight. :sleeping:

Back
Top Bottom