2010 Vs 2011

It's not as bad as this one....

Im Startin to think you Fancy Him FB........

Anyway back on topic, I alawys find it hard to give ranks to things i like, I never really saw point of it, If i enjoy it great. although the 1 think 2011 has over 2010 are the races are better, there were loads last season but there were lulls during the season with the odd processional race, but this year your alomst gaurenteed action. Its alomst a shame that Vettel as been aloowed to walk away with the champ. The ontrack battles have been fantasic.

I just hope this isn't a one off season.

There was a similar thread earlier in the season on this - http://cliptheapex.com/threads/exciting-championship-vs-exciting-races.2817/page-2

I don't prefer either - they have both been great for very different reasons.

I'm sorry, I'm going to abstain from this vote as I'd rather have both :)

In any case, I reckon if we have races like this year but a driver walking away with the title, for say 3 years in a row, that a lot of people would be craving a title battle. If it were boring races but an epic battle then there may be an insistence on people being bored for about the first 3/4 of the season before the championship really gets down to the wire.

I've enjoyed this year immensely, as I did last year, yet it may seem hollow in a few races time if there is nobody to challenge Seb.

It's all about perception really and I can't really differentiate between the two options.

Back
Top Bottom