2010 Bahrain Grand Prix Preview

Speshal said:
Cheers GM a cracking set of stats there.

This is the longest week in Motorsport......... hurry up!!!

:D

this!

plus an even longer wait for us as we only get the quali and the race televised, nothing else..... :(

FungusDBogeyman said:
plus an even longer wait for us as we only get the quali and the race televised, nothing else..... :(

That blows!

I'm not emigrating to Australia until you get this situation sorted out! I insist you speak to your MP. :cheers:

Yup, very excited, took delivery of a 50" plasma yesterday to discover that it makes non hi-def TV look like 'watching a watercolour' in the words of my gf :givemestrength:

It depends on the channel/bit rate.
BBC over Sky is OK but a lot of the "satellite" channels are dire, as is ITV.

You think you've got it bad, we swapped our 50" for a 60" 3 months ago :D

Roll on 2012 when F1 should be in HD.

snowy said:
FungusDBogeyman said:

That blows!

I'm not emigrating to Australia until you get this situation sorted out! I insist you speak to your MP. :cheers:

hehehe, we do get the Melb GP tho and that's always quality :D

so will one of these guys win the GP - thoughts?

2015.jpg

Get this.......

First Practice complete and topping the time sheets?

Adrian Sutil for Force India :o

More reports to follow.

Interesting first practice and amazingly inconclusive given no one really knows what the respective fuel loads were but a good effort by Sutil & Kubica. At least we got to see the HRT do a few install laps all be it very tentatively, will they make it onto the grid.. i think thats still debateable.

Schui looked far from convincing to me and i guess there will be some debate over red bull's tyre wear.

"For Sure" i'm not that impressed by the new circuit layout!

feed back from guy who test drove bahrain:

innovations have slowed the circuit down and taken the flow out of it. boring circuit with no real chance for anything called racing. qualifying is key.

Back
Top Bottom