2010 Bahrain Grand Prix Preview

Speshal said:
Cheers GM a cracking set of stats there.

This is the longest week in Motorsport......... hurry up!!!

:D
this!

plus an even longer wait for us as we only get the quali and the race televised, nothing else..... :(

snowy

Champion Elect
FungusDBogeyman said:
plus an even longer wait for us as we only get the quali and the race televised, nothing else..... :(
That blows!

I'm not emigrating to Australia until you get this situation sorted out! I insist you speak to your MP. :cheers:

sobriety

Pole Sitter
Yup, very excited, took delivery of a 50" plasma yesterday to discover that it makes non hi-def TV look like 'watching a watercolour' in the words of my gf :givemestrength:

Brogan

🦶Leg end
Staff member
It depends on the channel/bit rate.
BBC over Sky is OK but a lot of the "satellite" channels are dire, as is ITV.

You think you've got it bad, we swapped our 50" for a 60" 3 months ago :D

Roll on 2012 when F1 should be in HD.

snowy said:
FungusDBogeyman said:
That blows!

I'm not emigrating to Australia until you get this situation sorted out! I insist you speak to your MP. :cheers:
hehehe, we do get the Melb GP tho and that's always quality :D

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff member
Premium Contributor
Get this.......

First Practice complete and topping the time sheets?

Adrian Sutil for Force India :o

More reports to follow.

slickskid

Points Scorer
Supporter
Interesting first practice and amazingly inconclusive given no one really knows what the respective fuel loads were but a good effort by Sutil & Kubica. At least we got to see the HRT do a few install laps all be it very tentatively, will they make it onto the grid.. i think thats still debateable.

Schui looked far from convincing to me and i guess there will be some debate over red bull's tyre wear.

"For Sure" i'm not that impressed by the new circuit layout!

bogaTYR

Points Scorer
feed back from guy who test drove bahrain:

innovations have slowed the circuit down and taken the flow out of it. boring circuit with no real chance for anything called racing. qualifying is key.

Top Bottom