Caption Competition 2009 V

Which caption is the funniest?

• Brogan - "And that's how I passed the drivers' exam, I had all the answers written on my hand,

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • frog-n-flymo: "Well, what could I do? If you feel your Braun isn't supporting you, you stop sha

• Boyle99: "I'm telling you, Felipe, I am The Stig! That bloody German keeps taking credit for my

• Total voters

Galahad

Not a Moderator
Valued Member
The honour of choosing the image for the fifth competition falls on me, so I humbly offer:

128364.jpg

The competition is free to enter, although if you want to win, a cheque for about £50 wouldn't do any harm...We don't know how much time we've got, but when the time is up I'll set up a poll and we can vote for our favourites.

:thankyou:

You see, young Felipe, when I was Micheal's team-mate I beat him a few times. Let me count. 1-2-3-4, yeah that's about it.

Rubens: ...and I said to Nelsinho, the construction of Donington is so far ahead of schedule they will stage the British GP this year! I bet he's there now saying 'where the f1 is everyone!' :whistle:

"Look here's Eddie Jordan now, I'm sure once he see's my Eddie Jordan Tribute Beard he'll say some nice things about me on the BBC"

Well, what could I do? If you feel your Braun isn't supporting you, you stop shaving!

RB: looks at what schumacher gave me for my birthday, Its an invisible mobile phone. The wonders of modren technology eh?

FM: Rubens...*sniggers*... I think he was having you on

cider_and_toast said:
Sure, You can pick one from

Robert Kubica, Pope John Paul II or Lech Walesa ???

:snigger:

Poll, Pole. Two very different spellings!

Your joke has been rejected by the Teabag Yokel Court of Humour.

You have until Monday to appeal to the Teabag Yokel World Humour Council (same members).

Good luck with your appeal!

You have until Monday to appeal to the Teabag Yokel World Humour Council (same members).

I reject your authority. I demand that we keep the humour at 2008 levels with an understanding that jokes will be reviewed in the next 2 years. If you don't agree with this then I will have no option but to set up an alternative Joke thread and run an independant comedy series.

Yours

C_A_T
(head of FOJA)

McZiderRed said:
teabagyokel said:
Can we have a poll, please?

Ooh, ooh, I think I know this one. Is it Graham Poll ? :snacks:

This joke is so bad you will be given a booking. Two more and you will be banned from the site...
LOL - best match in the 2006 World Cup, imo!

cider_and_toast said:
teabagyokel said:

I reject your authority. I demand that we keep the humour at 2008 levels with an understanding that jokes will be reviewed in the next 2 years. If you don't agree with this then I will have no option but to set up an alternative Joke thread and run an independant comedy series.

Yours

C_A_T
(head of FOJA)

FOJA have refused to do a deal with the World Humour Council despite our best efforts. We have been willing to compromise with the FOJA members, but whilst they claim to want humour at low levels they are absolutely unwilling to accept a humour cap.

We signed a deal with several FOJA members, but the loonies in the FOJA turned down our proposal. They intend to take away the regulation of humour from the TYHA (Teabag Yokel Humour Association) and from Brogan's CTA, the commercial site owner.

We will prepare for the 2010 season with new members and a humour cap, and if necessary will bid the FOJA members goodbye. The TYHA has nothing more to say.

Teabag Yokel,

Democratically Elected Despot of TYHA.

This is better than the actual caption competition LOL

I await with anticipation FOJA's next move. Pulls up a chair... :snacks:

Back to the caption comp

Rubens "You know I used to drive for Ferrari don't you?"
Massa "Really? No one remembers you..."

FOJA have refused to do a deal with the World Humour Council despite our best efforts. We have been willing to compromise with the FOJA members, but whilst they claim to want humour at low levels they are absolutely unwilling to accept a humour cap.

We signed a deal with several FOJA members, but the loonies in the FOJA turned down our proposal. They intend to take away the regulation of humour from the TYHA (Teabag Yokel Humour Association) and from Brogan's CTA, the commercial site owner.

We will prepare for the 2010 season with new members and a humour cap, and if necessary will bid the FOJA members goodbye. The TYHA has nothing more to say.

Teabag Yokel,

Democratically Elected Despot of TYHA.
We have nothing to fear but FIA itself...
teabagyokel
Quizmaster

In light of the press release by TYHA, FOJA have no option but to press ahead with their plans to form an independant joke thread. At the same time we announce that the memberships of Frank Chuckles and V J Tickle have been cancelled on account of the fact that these two clowns have broken ranks and signed with THYA.

FOJA can't continue to support a joke series where a two tear humour level exists. The proposal by FOJA to standardise jokes to a common "knock knock" format is deemed the only reasonable way forward. FOJA has the support of 70% of circus performers and other entertaining folk and have agreed to provide all reasonable assistance to new jokers who wish to join the series.

Unfortunatly realations with the head of the TYHA have become so strained that FOJA believes there can be no workable solution until he steps down and hands in his spinning bow tie and water squirting flower.

OK kids, the poll is up :) so you can vote for your favourite.

I'll give it a week and we can acclaim our winner!

cider_and_toast said:
In light of the press release by TYHA, FOJA have no option but to press ahead with their plans to form an independant joke thread. At the same time we announce that the memberships of Frank Chuckles and V J Tickle have been cancelled on account of the fact that these two clowns have broken ranks and signed with THYA.

FOJA can't continue to support a joke series where a two tear humour level exists. The proposal by FOJA to standardise jokes to a common "knock knock" format is deemed the only reasonable way forward. FOJA has the support of 70% of circus performers and other entertaining folk and have agreed to provide all reasonable assistance to new jokers who wish to join the series.

Unfortunatly realations with the head of the TYHA have become so strained that FOJA believes there can be no workable solution until he steps down and hands in his spinning bow tie and water squirting flower.

It is the TYHA's position that Cider_and_Toast is contracted to this thread and the commercial site owner until 2010. For this reason, Cider_and_Toast has been entered into the 2010 Forum Entry List along with the Lucozade team.

When TYHA had come up with a compromise situation, FOJA demanded a new Boeing 767 agreement to govern the jokes. We promised to sign it, and they talk about "knock knock" standardisation.

We wrote rules earlier in the season designed to bring about "knock knock" standardisation, only for three FOJA teams to create a double-deck joke which diffused in a "Why did the chicken cross the road?" gag. We wish now to write new regulations outlawing "Why did the chicken cross the road?" gags, which Cider_and_Toast fought against in the courts, and he now is happy with these jokes since he added one to his routine.

The self-interest of FOJA is clear, and it is TYHA's position that FOJA would be unable to run a joke thread, stand-up routine or sketch show without falling out.

Teabag Yokel,

President of TYHA (formerly known as Federation International Comedic)

Back
Top Bottom