Caption Competition 2009 IV

Which is the funniest?

• King_Alonso786 - Police release new footage of two men suspected of drug smuggling.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boyle99 - It was Mr Tartan with the candlestick in the library!

• GordonMurray - JYS: "When Max comes past press this button and Sir Frank will reverse over his

• Andrea_Moda_Rules - JYS concerned after seeing bernie leaving one ofr kimi's parts on his yacht

• jenov2003 (2) - Here's the keys to my Vespa, cheap to run, better than any bus pass!

• Total voters

McZiderRed

Champion Elect
Supporter
It's back by popular demand! After searching both high and low, the following picture has been found and will, hopefully, capture your delight!

Anyway, what, if anything, do you make of this scene?

125393.jpg

Although there's no time limit for this comp, please do get your thinking caps on... No not your budget caps... :no: ... this beauty is free to enter! But we do all love a good laugh, so be sure to enter before someone else thinks of your caption first!

Enjoy! :cheers:

Here, this will give you strength! Believe me, I got it off the internet. Hotmail, actually!!

JYS "Bernie, It's Sir Fred Goodwin on the phone, He want's to know if you still want those RBS shares"

Bernie: "Jackie, you get on the phone and tell those suits down at Silverstone to lend one to you! I've told you before, Prince Albert won't let you in looking like that. It's not fancy dress...!"

Time for a vote, I feel. Please, vote teabagyokel*!

*If you don't you cannot imagine how difficult the Turkish quiz will be...

teabagyokel said:
Time for a vote, I feel. Please, vote teabagyokel*!

*If you don't you cannot imagine how difficult the Turkish quiz will be...

It appears that entries are still being made, so I think that a bit of a countdown* is in order...

Get your entries in before the counter reaches zero! :tea:

*(no, there is no peculiar music!)

McZiderRed said:
It appears that entries are still being made, so I think that a bit of a countdown* is in order...
So it was you who read the "How Do I...?" thread ROFL

[glow=#AAAAAA:29urm0k4]I've read the How Do I thread, too! And if you want to imagine "The Final Countdown" then its surely OK, MZR?[/glow:29urm0k4]

teabagyokel said:
[glow=#AAAAAA:321lr5my]... And if you want to imagine "The Final Countdown" then its surely OK, MZR?[/glow:321lr5my]

For sure*, that is most certainly OK!

The peculiar music that's not included is the odd ditty played on C4's daytime quiz show...

* I thought I would practice my motosport lingo!

McZiderRed said:
teabagyokel said:
[glow=#AAAAAA:1epzze2r]... And if you want to imagine "The Final Countdown" then its surely OK, MZR?[/glow:1epzze2r]

For sure*, that is most certainly OK!

The peculiar music that's not included is the odd ditty played on C4's daytime quiz show...

* I thought I would practice my motosport lingo!

I can't watch that any more, I feel that it would be an outrage to even dream of Jeff Stelling on any programme other than his role as zookeeper on Soccer Saturday. Unbelievable!

OK, the countdown has ended and the poll is on.

Everyone has until Wednesday 3rd June 17.27 to vote, so no rush - people can take their time in deciding on one of the following:- which is the funniest caption, which candidate has made the funniest expense claim or who is willing to pay the biggest bribe!

Unlike the forthcoming European election, your vote is vitally important. After all, your vote could prove to be the deciding vote - the vote that decides not only who choses the next competition picture, but also on who enters The CTA Caption Comp Roll of Honour!

So, take your time, browse all the options and select the most worthy winner!

McZiderRed said:
Everyone has until Wednesday 3rd June 17.27 to vote, so no rush - people can take their time in deciding on one of the following:- which is the funniest caption, which candidate has made the funniest expense claim or who is willing to pay the biggest bribe!

I'll give you 5,000 one pence pieces!

Vote for me and get your free duck house !! (also willing to cure your dry rot providing you have a third home in Southampton)

:snigger:

Back
Top Bottom