2008 Season Results Breakdown

Brogan

Legend
Staff Member
I know most people don't look at stickies (me included ) so I wanted to draw your attention to the F1 2008 Standings thread.

I will update the tables after each GP so it should prove to be a useful reference if you ever need to check a race result.

I've double checked it for accuracy but if you notice any errors, please let me know.

thanks brogan. just one remark. it took me a while to understand that what you have in this table are the points scored. it was a bit confusing cos this wasn't too clear, to me at least. but then i am a foreigner...

Cool table Brogan ... I'm impressed

Boga .. there is a note in the tab under chat from Brogan to say he's gone and left us for 2 weeks :(

I mean, its just not good enough setting up a lovely new forum for us and going off on holiday lol

he did what? the dirty no good....

ooohhh... what a nice guy! i hope he'll enjoy his holiday. and i will try and start reading the litte print next time...

Brogan said:
I know most people don't look at stickies (me included ) so I wanted to draw your attention to the F1 2008 Standings thread.

I will update the tables after each GP so it should prove to be a useful reference if you ever need to check a race result.

I've double checked it for accuracy but if you notice any errors, please let me know.

That table is done neatly . Good work dude..........

I've updated the tables with the results from France.

I'll be adding a detailed constructor's table soon.

Penske666 said:
Can we have DNF/DNS/DNQ etc on there as well.
It will take some time to collect the data as I'll have to check each driver individually.
I'll try and get it done though.

I'm amazed by Kubica's consistancy
Rather than just seeing a total figure, the tables make it easy to see how a driver or team has performed over the whole season.

OK, I've added retiremements and DSQs to the Drivers Detailed table.

I'd forgotten just how bad Australia was.....LOL

teabagyokel said:
How are you approaching the DNFs that scored points at Melbourne ie. Bourdais and lucky Raikkonen?
Unfortunately I can only record a points finish or a retirement in the table, not both.
As such, the points have been listed even though they didn't finish.

I will however make an annotation in the table for those 2 cases.

This is excellent! Good table, matey! 1st If I need to catch up on the standings, I know where to go... so to speak!

The F1 2008 Standings thread has been updated with the results from the British GP.

It's looking very close at the top of the WDC table now.
Lewis, Felipe and Kimi on 48 points with Robert just behind on 46.

Looks close in drivers standing but I think FERRARI will take CONSTRUCTORS...... I expect fight between BMW and Mclaren for 2nd...........

I've updated the standings to include pole positions and fastest laps.

You can now see at a glance how the respective drivers have performed over the season.
The tables are here.

The standings tables have been updated.

Lewis Hamilton has scored a total of 32 points in the last 4 GPs - an average of 8 points per race.
Robert Kubica is just 2 points behind Kimi Raikkonen, in 4th place.

Standings updated here.

Lewis Hamilton is now just 2 points ahead of Felipe Massa instead of the 8 points he should be...
Kimi Räikkönen with 8 fastest laps is in 4th place, 1 point behind Robert Kubica.

Ferrari are leading the Constructor's championship by 12 points from McLaren, instead of the 6 points it should be...

Massa now has 5 wins to Hamilton's 4 so if it comes down to a countback situation...

The tables have been updated.

For the first time since Australia, McLaren now lead both the WDC and WCC with just 3 races to go.

Back
Top Bottom