Would Hamilton or Alonso have achieved as much in a Red Bull as Vettel has?

Who would have achieved as much in a Red Bull as Vettel has?

• Total voters
I've never said he can't overtake, he can, I am merely suggesting that as it stands, he doesn't have to, should Hamilton and Alonso be in the same car neither would they.
So what point are you arguing me then?
Do you, or do you not, agree that all three of them have had extraordinary times when they crashed into people, but that with all three it rarely happens?

Yes they would and so would a lot of other drivers including Jenson, but I realise he wasn't included in the pole because of the perceived top three crap....

It seems odd to me that people are so vehement about Button only winning the championship because he had the best car and in the same breath allude that he couldn't win even if he had the best car....

Here is a list of all the drivers that I believe could do just as good a job as Vettel in that car.
  • Fernando Alonso
  • Kimi Raikkonen
  • Lewis Hamilton
  • Jenson Button
  • Nico Rosberg
  • Romain Grosjean
  • Felipe Massa
  • Kamui Kobayashi
  • Nico Hulkenberg
  • Pastor Maldonado

Here is a list of all the drivers that I believe could do just as good a job as Vettel in that car.
  • Fernando Alonso
  • Kimi Raikkonen
  • Lewis Hamilton
  • Jenson Button
  • Nico Rosberg
  • Romain Grosjean
  • Felipe Massa
  • Kamui Kobayashi
  • Nico Hulkenberg
  • Pastor Maldonado

Wow, I've seen a lot of disrespect for Mark Webber, but you are astonishing....

I think I maybe getting slightly confused by this thread, at first I thought it was simply a matter of judging whether or not another driver could do just as good a job as Vettel at Red Bull and then it seems to have veered off into the realms of comparing Vettel directly against if some other driver were his team mate at Red Bull, and now it has gone down the path of what another driver would do in a similar racing situation.

And so on that basis (In the words of Deborah Meadon. ) I'm out.....

If you read the first post Mephistopheles, you will note that all of those scenarios are covered in points a, b and c.

As for your other comments about the "top three crap", feel free to avail yourself of the [Post New Thread] button at any time if you wish to start a discussion about Button and driver x.

I don't think Lewis could have. He is very quick, but he is not as complete as Vettel and Alonso.
When something goes wrong in his personnel life, it reflects in his performance.

With Alonso i'm wondering how he would have handled that there is no number two.

All in all, i'm not gonna vote, because it's pretty difficult to say.

With MW as a team-mate

Alonso for sure...
Lewis for sure...

With SV as a team-mate

Alonso for sure...
Lewis... at his best would be doing exactly what Vettel has done... both he and SV are young, have been impatient and prone to making bone headed decisions... both can be whiny when things don't go there way... and Alonso would have exploited that like it was a raining $100 bills...

Back
Top Bottom