Pre-Season Winter testing : 2014 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a crap that there is not enough interest globally, at £42 a month including off season purely for the f1 channel I expected to see them broadcast every fricken piece of action! Grrr.

Nothing about actually having to show any footage or promotional material from a PE day. Nuffin.

Regs

22) TRACK RUNNING TIME OUTSIDE AN EVENT AND WIND TUNNEL TESTING
Testing of Current Cars (TCC) shall be defined as any track running time, not part of an Event, in which a competitor entered in the Championship participates (or in which a third party participates on behalf of a competitor), using cars which were designed and built in order to comply with the 2013, 2014 or 2015 Formula One Technical Regulations. No competitor may sell or make available a car of the current year to any third party without the full knowledge of the FIA.
Each competitor will also be permitted to carry out two Promotional Events (PE) with the above cars which will not be considered TCC. A PE shall be defined as an event in which a competitor participates purely for marketing or promotional purposes. No such test may exceed 100km in length and only tyres manufactured specifically for this purpose by the appointed supplier may be used.
In order that an FIA observer may be appointed, competitors must inform the FIA of any planned TCC or PE at least 72 hours before it is due to commence, the following information should be provided :
i) The precise specification of the car(s) to be used.
ii) The name(s) of the driver(s) if known.
iii) The nature of the test.
iv) The date(s) and intended duration of the test.
v) The purpose of the test.

£42 a month!?!?! You need to check the deals on that Hamberg!
That's just sky with HD no sports or movies. Would you believe if I cancel off season and rejoin or change my deal (or if you are a new customer) you HAVE to have SkySports to get SkyF1! ****ers. I got it at the right time when you just needed HD.
Btw it's actually £42.25 (went up :()
Hurry up BT Sports!!!!!
Apologies I digress

The cars have started arriving at Jerez.
screenshot.71.jpg

Skys coverage

Tuesday January 28
9pm - Jerez Day One round-up.
9.15pm - Ted's Notebook, Jerez Day One.

Wednesday January 29
9pm - Jerez Day Two round-up.
9.15pm - Ted's Notebook, Jerez Day Two.

Thursday January 30
9pm - Jerez Day Three round-up.
9.15pm - Ted's Notebook, Jerez Day Three.

Friday January 31
9pm - Jerez Day Four round-up.
9.15pm - Ted's Notebook, Jerez Day Four.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom