Movies The worst film you ever saw.

The Blob.

A big blob of what? I cant remember, terrorising the town and getting bigger the more things it went over.

The blob was just that...a blob.

Gwynnie look good but pegged it within 10 minutes of the start. I just thought the rest of the film was crap. Have you seen View from the Top?

The Chronicles of Riddick, in fact anything which says "Starring Vin Diesel". I can only assume Judi Dench was offered a massive pay cheque.

The Riddicouls of Chronic? Yes its pretty awful ain't it? and Judi Dench is a WTF moment. Shame because I actually like Pitch Black.

I'm going to offer up Aliens vs Predetor: Requim on here. Makes the first AVP look good and Alien Resserection look like and Oscar winner.

Just turned on the tv and caught the last part of "Viva las Vegas", probably the worst motor racing film ever. As a film it's cheesy as well.

The day after tomorrow is complete shit it is all special effects crap acting and zero storyline...

Also anything with Will Smith, Eddie Murphy or Jim Carrey in it exaggerated over acting for cheap laughs these people just can't pull it off there was only one man that could and that was Steve Martin. and even he was terrible at stand up...

Prometheus.

Terrible, very slow to start of with, the story isn't explained properly, not much action at all, the ending was terrible.

How it's got a 7.7 rating out of 10 on IMDB, I just don't know. Terrible. Just terrible.
Damn I was looking forward to seeing that I wont bother now...

Slyboogy totally agree Promethius was such a let down. Sooo many illogical and unexplained bits in the film. And no flipping 'aliens' until the last 5 seconds of the film.

Why did the alien man drink the black goo at the start . not answered
What did the alien men die running from . not answered
Why was there star charts leading to the planet where they were keeping black goo. not answered
Why was there ships buried in the ground . not answered
What was the black goo for . not answered
Why did the android infect them with black goo . not answered
Why did the alien man attack them . not answered.

But most of all where were the scary aliens with acid for blood. >:(

Rubbish film 1 out of 10.

Shows how much attention I spend - I was expecting Gods and not Aliens, also didn't know how an Android would be around before man had fire... I guess I'll have to start watching Film 2012

Back
Top Bottom