Movies The worst film you ever saw.

On the contrary CC, I love the Indiana Jones films but that last one was a crock - why didn't they just leave it as a trilogy?

And just had a look on that site. 'Mega Shark vs Crocosaurus'? 'Transmorphers'? And 'Titanic II'?!! What the hell were they smoking when they made these films? Which begs the question - how are they still in business?

The whole point of these movies was to take the mickey out the big name films on a small budget.... they are meant to be tacky and even worse than a Razzle although some celebrities have done it to earn a bit of money because they can;t find work elsewhere - remember Tiffany, Debbie Gibson and Richard Grieco !!

Does anyone have an embarrassing penchant for some of the tat they peddle on the syfy channel?

Megashark vs Giant octopus? Crocosaurus? Battle for Los Angeles? They did a copy of the Terminator films too.

All utter Shit, but strangely compelling, if only because you are staring at the sceen in disbelief, unable to move and change channels.

Does anyone have an embarrassing penchant for some of the tat they peddle on the syfy channel?

Megashark vs Giant octopus? Crocosaurus? Battle for Los Angeles? They did a copy of the Terminator films too.

All utter Shit, but strangely compelling, if only because you are staring at the sceen in disbelief, unable to move and change channels.

Done by the Asylum who mainly live off the back off blockbuster movies to do some tacky film at a fraction of the budget as discussed already

hmm the bad movies

Fist of the North Star - the live version - absolute mockery of the animated series

Jumper - Never watch another movie with Hayden Christiansen aka Anakin Skywalker again !

Streetfighter - Jean Claude Van Damme as Guile - an American !

Streetfighter ; Legend of CHun Li - I like Kristin Kreuk but this was not her finest moment

I stay well clear of Adam Sandler/Ben Stiller/ Owen WIlson films once you 've seen one you've seen them all

That could turn out to be the comedy of the year. But I should wait before buying, it won't be too long before it's remaindered.

I had never heard of it before, and the way you guys verbally destroyed this thing, made me look for a trailer:D

And look what I found here, the movie is called "Birdemic"...Check it out on Wikipedia if you think it's a fake video...
LOL I think my favourite bit was te drive by gun fight.

As for amazing deaths...

One of the highlights was when all electrical power was prevented/blocked shortly followed by them doing some camcording. I just couldn't see the steam they were using to operate the camcorder.

Certainly not the worst film I've ever seen, but we don't have a "most surreal film" thread so I'll have to post it here.

Warrior's Way

What a weird movie, but in a strangely good way :D

Oh I meant to say ages ago - Thor - what a load of tosh and this comes from a guy who actually used to read Avengers comic books.

Back
Top Bottom