Movies The worst film you ever saw.

Street fighter starring Jean Claude Van Damme as Guile and Kylie Minogue was awful

Fist of the North Start the live action film was simply awful and brings to shame the directors who for embarrassing a well know franchise - a cameo from Malcolm McDowell but other than that truly a waste of your life

FB I think its one of those films where you need to understand the human emotion aspect all of because of one fatal mistake in human hygiene which causes all the trouble

I just think that if someone thinks a film is crap then to that person it is crap no point in trying convince them otherwise I've not seen contagion and I don't intend to as the subject matter just does not interest me, just like 99% of zombie films don't interest me..

Mephistopheles

Well the best zombie thing I;ve seen is The Walking Dead the series because it aint just about mindless zombies biting chunks of other people.unless you don't mind Shawn of the Dead or 28 Days later ..which is the thing with zombie films especially after they all have to live up to the standard of George A Romero like all "Alien" franchise has to be compared to Ridley Scott's 1978 film

I myself don;t like to sit through films where you really need to think through it unless I;m in the mood to do so

as for other stinkers I;ve seen

Twilight New Moon only because you have to put up with Bella Swan's misery for 2 hours....luckily I did not go down the cinema to watch it and just rent it

Royal Tenenbaum - a Ben Stiller with Gene Hackman and Owen Wilson - I remember seeing a few people walk out halfway through the film

For comic fans I heard Batman and Robin got an absolute slaughtering despite the expensive cast because of its campiness
and it did not grab me in the same way as the Batman and Batman Returns did directed by TIm Burton as this one and Batman Forever were directed by Joel Schumacher

I will also add

War of the Worlds in 2005 with Tom Cruise on the list because it was overhyped and the ending did not make sense at all in the way they concluded.

All you saw was everyone running from the aliens for 2 hours until the humans realised they were dying from being exposed to Earth's viruses

\War of the Worlds introduced a new concept. The Martians had stopped everything electrical working so presumably Tom Cruise's camcorder was a wind-up one.

Something something traveling pants.
I don't even want to talk about it.
It was a bad date, a stupid girl to go out with (as I learned quickly), and the movie didn't balance out that evening.
What a waste of my time. Just because it's linked to that evening it's hard to top that movie with a worse one.

I quickly compensated by going home and watching ALIEN and ALIENS that night, so the night wasn't completely ruined.

I have just returned home from watching Prometheus in 3D at the IMAX cinema. It was TOTALLY ****ING AWESOME.
My fourteen year old daughter helped me to understand some of the tricky stuff and if @greenlantern and Slyboogy would like some help in understanding why it is an ace movie I suspect that a teenaged mind could be of some assistance.
This not a recommendation to abduct children though.

I have looked around on the net to find out the actual plot in for the story, instead, I've came across even more random stuff the film comes out with unexplained.

Most of the unexplained stuff is unexplained.

Now that I've looked it up and read several sensible reviews (and non sensible ones) the story is still ever so retarded and amateuristic.

The story is muddled up, it's boring, lacks tension, the characters are not great and some are just pointless. Arggh!!! Worst film I've ever seen in the cinema, or just overall for that matter.

What made this film do enjoyable to you gethinceri ??

Long time without a post for me! Still no laptop but got a spare half hour at work so gravitated over here.

Anyway the film I am about to name will end all further dicussion on the subject....

Two Headed Shark Attack.

Staring the quality actresses Carmen Electra & Brooke "Hulks Daughter" Hogan

I thought about posting a trailer but it doesn't do the film justice so here is an edited highlight reel of the body count

Warning the following video contains gore, a poor quality CGI shark and some boobs!

If one head gets more food than the other head does the head who didn't get the food get jealous of the head that got the food or do the two heads share?

Just thought I'd ask.....

Back
Top Bottom