The 2013 Season

Nah. Just ban them from the podium. We were lucky enough not to be bored with too much of Vettel driving around in cruise mode on his own.

teabagyokel. It was Ferrari's DRS that cocked up. The only thing supposed to be automatically controlled by the FIA is effectively the child-lock. Makes the activation button inactive when DRS is not enabled. This was a Ferrari mechanical failure and nothing more or less than that.

Uh, oh, there they go. Adrian Newey and Sebastian Vettel have got the Red Bull by the horns and continue to give the rest the finger. SNAoFU.
Alex Wurz was quoted saying Bahrain was the signal that RBR were the first team to break the code on the 2013 disinte-Pirellis. However, if Lotus have such impressive pace without the key code, it should be quite the contest once they finally have it sussed.

so far tyres to be changed

8/ 11 did not want the tyres changed

The most vocal to be changed Red Bull any guess who the other two maybe

Apparently teams are now going to be fined up to €1,000 for pit lane speeding offences during practice and qualifying sessions, rather than drivers.

I seem to recall that being mentioned last year when the rise in super licence fees was announced.

What I don't understand is why the teams are being fined.

In most cases (not all), it's the driver who is at fault for not engaging the limiter soon enough, not braking enough, disengaging the limiter too early, cutting the corners too much after crossing the timing beam, etc.

Brogan Could this have anything to do with whatever pit-entry software (if any) installed on today's F1 cars?

I wouldn't have a clue about this but does anyone know whether today's cars are equipped with any kind of pit-entry software program that has total control over a car's speed (including braking just before the line) the second a car enters the start of the pit-lane (as opposed to the white line marking the speed limit area) so that all the driver has to do is steer?

I'm fairly sure the driver has total control over engaging and disengaging the limiter.

Wasn't it one or two races ago when someone was side by side leaving the pits but lost out because they forgot to disengage the limiter?

Back
Top Bottom