The 2011 Season

Okay, been on holiday, just got back, major sunburn, too much beer, may have made a complete fool of myself - but, any major f1 news over the past week?

Vettel almost 4 clear wins ahead of Webber now.

Over 4 wins ahead of Alonso who is 3rd in the WDC.

Vettel just has to finish at least 4th in the remaining races to take the WDC.

Vettel almost 4 clear wins ahead of Webber now.

Over 4 wins ahead of Alonso who is 3rd in the WDC.

Vettel just has to finish at least 4th in the remaining races to take the WDC.

Yup ... and I stand by my prediction, no, statement a third of the way into the season. WDC sewn up, now taking it one race at a time. If I think about the WDC the rest of this stuff isn't worth watching. I also wish Eddie would shut up for the rest of 2011. He was entertaining but now he's getting as boring as Sebbie Baby's finger. He's surpassed himself this weekend and as far as I'm concerned lost all credibility.

I just hope we've heard the end of the drivers spouting PR crap about how they can catch Vettel, either that or they're just stupid. Also does anyone know how many reprimands a driver has had in a single season because surely Hamilton must have the record...

I just hope we've heard the end of the drivers spouting PR crap about how they can catch Vettel, either that or they're just stupid. Also does anyone know how many reprimands a driver has had in a single season because surely Hamilton must have the record...

Personally I don't think it was PR crap. RedBull had a bit of pressure for the first time before this weekend, RedBull perhaps needed to react a bit and they sure as hell did, with even Webber looking the best he has been this season.
The 1-2 was just the tonic needed for RedBull and with Alinso on the poduim and Hamilton DNF, I think it was a haymaker punch in the battle for both Champs when both McLaren and Ferrari had found a chink in the armour.

I think the only Battle now is a battle for pride now. but ive seen stranger things happen.

If Vettel wins the next 2 races and Webber scores no more than 42 points at the next 3, Vettel will be WDC, even without taking part in the remaining 5 races.

A couple of projections.
WDC.png

Japan is the key - if the points are as shown then it's all over.

Three more wins for Vettel and it's all over, no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom