The 2011 Season

Saddest thing on the charts is Williams. Five races in and still zero points. Is this their worst season thus far?

I think it is their worst start ever and thats saying something when you think how they used to run out the back of van.

I'm not sure when it was but it had been their worst start a few races ago, their setting records now.

If you don't like current qualifying, here's Martin Brundle's turn of phrase on it on his BBC column:

Martin Brundle said:
It will not be the same in Monaco this weekend for the obvious reason of limited overtaking options, but we will shortly be witnessing drivers celebrating getting booted out in the first part of qualifying one while stroking their beloved fresh tyres.

It's only a matter of time before that becomes a strategy.

How long then until the FIA act to stop it as it will harm "the show".

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see what kind of penalty they come up with. 10 spot advancement up the grid but they have to face the wrong way?:snigger:

In my opinion the 2011 Season will see tweaks and adjustments to the Rulebook become more prevalent as it progresses, to even up the competition.

How does this year so far compare to last, Championship wise?

CTA.jpg

Key thing is the points are spread much less evenly this year. Michael Schumacher has suffered a worse start than last year. However, oddly there are 15 points scorers on both occasions, 10 of which above 10 points!

Top 3 2010 separated by 3 points. 2011 the difference is 51.

I don't think this season will go down to the wire.

Not unless there is a charge by Hamilton

Lewis can mount a charge, but to overcome Sebastian especially the way he's driving, will be pretty hard task to accomplish.

He although will give it his best effort, and hell who knows he just might be able to pull it off, which will enable the 2011 WDC to be decided at the last race.....one can only hope.

Back
Top Bottom