Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

All the images we've seen in NZ he's got both hands on the handlebars which indicates someone else took the photos. That's probably why the police aren't looking any further into it.

Bill Boddy .... Possibly taken out of the side window of a vehicle travelling alongside. With both hands on the handlebars he couldn't have taken it himself unless he had a handsfree device which is legal in NZ.

You can be sure if the police had evidence of using a phone without handsfree they would have come down on him like a ton of bricks. The police are paying a lot of attention to distracted drivers at present in NZ due i part to one of the worst tragedies we've had on NZ roads just a couple of weeks back in a little town not far from me.

Meh, come the weekend it will be all about F1 and this will be a footnote dredged up in a couple of years time in a random thread.

GoPro facing him? He seems to enjoy a nice photo of himself.

Had it been a GoPro, he would have answered, and said it was a GoPro... The fact that he can't answer questions is sufficient to be very sure that he took it with a handheld device!

However, he isn't the first person to incriminate himself on social media, and certainly won't be the last!

For crying out loud, both his hands are on the handlebars, he didn't have an arm extended hanging on to a camera phone or any other type of camera. It was obviously taken handsfree which is legal in NZ or someone else was filming. He may well have chosen to say nothing so he didn't get the person hanging out of a van window in the shit. Not hard to film like that if your using an extended remote device. A big story about nothing, why am I contributing. :twisted:

He was wearing glasses to look at the screen but they have clear glass in them. He wears them because he likes the way they look.

It was a big discussion point from the Sky commentary team. Made me glad I stayed up until stupid o'clock to watch it.

Back
Top Bottom