Second United States GP - New Jersey

Fair exchange? New Jersey for Korea.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/95703
Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone has cast doubt on the future of the Korean Grand Prix, after ruling out talks to renegotiate its contract.
The promoter of the Yeongam event, Won-Hwa Park, told AUTOSPORT earlier this month that he wanted to seek a cut in the race hosting fee because of the huge losses the event is facing.
Ecclestone has said that such an outcome is unlikely, however, after conceding that he has 'no idea' if the event would remain a part of the calendar.

Oh my god, this track looks incredibly dangerous. I mean not that I like those excessive run off areas on all those Tilke circuits, but this is just ridiculous. And yes the guy said that there is only a little wall preventing a driver from falling 200ft...

Surely this cannot be right? Just saw "The Killer Years" and I thought that you would never have a race in circumstances as ridiculous as seen here...

Oh my god, this track looks incredibly dangerous. I mean not that I like those excessive run off areas on all those Tilke circuits, but this is just ridiculous. And yes the guy said that there is only a little wall preventing a driver from falling 200ft...

Surely this cannot be right? Just saw "The Killer Years" and I thought that you would never have a race in circumstances as ridiculous as seen here...
I'm sure there will be plenty of safety measures taken, as the race is 2 years away.

As far as I am concerned it looks totally ghastly.

I just hope that it rains heavily on qualy and race days, those double yellow lines should screw everything up.

Where are the spectators going to be? It looks like a big chunk of the circuit has woods alongside, then there's the added complication of houses and shops just over the pavement, no room for grandstands there. The best bit was when they drove along the road with the camera pointing out the New York (?) skyline. If that's going to be the highlight of the circuit then there's no point in having racing going on. |

Okay done some research and the is a House for Sale on the street where they'll race by, they want $639K but I reckon in the market we could knock them down a good bit. It's 3 bedrooms so there is lots of space for the Clip the Apex Team on their annual year trip out there........all we need to do is find a cunning plan to fund it............

It's on the left right sweep about .25 miles before the sharp right hander before the drop down the hill....

5515 Kennedy Boulevard East, West New York NJ 07093

http://www.trulia.com/property/3063218597-5515-Kennedy-Blvd-E-West-New-York-NJ-07093

Okay done some research and the is a House for Sale on the street where they'll race by, they want $639K but I reckon in the market we could knock them down a good bit.

Thats an enormous amount of money for such a shabby place, but whatever, lets buy it...We can surely come up with some crazy plan to buy this thing:D.

EDIT: It ain't shabby at all, just had a closer look:)let's get it on...

Back
Top Bottom