MotoGP MotoGP 2012 Season Race Discussion

Casey Stoner.....fourth.........gets off his bike & uses crutches to walk into the garage...looks like he is in agony

A CTA tenner (it has Brogan's face on it) says that Stoner retires before the end of the race.
You owe us all one of these.

festisite_uk_pound_10.png

I hope you don't mind Brogan I borrowed your picture...:)

Damn, I was just about to photoshop it too, I was wrong

Aside from Spies' charge then explosion that was the most tedious motoGP I've seen in a long time.

I think that's probably his best move, aside from the factory Yamahas and Hondas the Tech-3 bike has been up at the pointy end all season (admittedly with Dovi on it) and it's nice to have an all Brit rider team, I've always had a soft spot for oooo-arrr Bradders

And with Paul Bird Motorsport hopefully fielding two bikes next season, we could have four Brits in motogp!!

I'm not sure I like where MotoGP is headed with the introduction of the CRT machines it is supposed to be the pinnacle of bike racing using prototypes not a bring and buy sale.....

Yes I know the grid was rather small at one point you didn't even have to finish a race to get a point but there must be a better way than CRT there are so many great manufactures out there to coax back into the sport....

Back
Top Bottom