BBC to axe F1 from 2013? Confirmed - F1 will be on Sky from 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
*emphasis on Button*
JA: GET IN THERE WHAT A SENSATIONAL WIN!
JL: YES YES I can't believe it! Best driver by far of the day winning by an incredible margin, nobody could touch him!

I know Eddie wants it so i think he will get it ... unless he and DC do it together! I mean they really hate each other, don't they?

I thought Sky and BBC would be having the same commentators?

Apparantly not. Sky has gone with Brundle and Croft while the BBC has Edwards and Coulthard. Sky will also have Davidson for practice but currently they haven't stated who will partner him, it will still probably be Croft as they seem to have quite a rapour. Currently the BBC hasn't made a statement about their commentators for practice.

With all the banter going on at the Autosport awards with Sky and BBC it would be nice to think the BBC actually stands a chance...:nah:Frankly now that Sky have published their F1 line-up it really is a force to be reckoned with and I fully expect them to claim the FIA broadcaster's trophy at next year's FIA prize giving gala.

Gridwalk. Valuable airtime. No space for any old mic weilding flunkey. Let's limit it to half a dozen maybe
Money making opportunity.
Bernie?

Not suggesting he weilds the mic, just that some few broadcasters will get the gig, and it'll cost them a few quid.

So could we see the scenario where the BBC & Sky grid walk team bump into each other on the grid?
awkward-front.jpg

I think if, say, Button was faced with Either BBC or Sky on the grid, he would go for the BBC - being instructed by the team to have more airtime and all that.

Imagine Eddie vs Martin on a race for an interview with Seb!
'Get out of my interview Eddie!' Martin
'Shut up Martin you betrayed us!' EJ
'Ok Seb how do you-' MB
'Sebastian let's talk about your race plan' EJ
'I'm not giving up that easily' MB
'You've already lost Martin' EJ
*Tanja butts in from Sky deustchland*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom