Pre-Season 2017 Testing, Car Launches & Chat

It's an ugly F1 car, painted in a livery design evidently fished out of a skip outside McLaren.

If this thing is quick all of them are going to look like that! Another ugly silver car tomorrow?

Hmm, using the old maxim of "if it looks good it goes good" I think Sauber might struggle this year.

16832337_1240220059358791_6766756965969453931_n.jpg

Having now seen the Reggie and the Farce India, this actually, to me, is the best looking car we've seen so far!...

So, F1 has had a whole raft of new rules (again), and has led to ugly shit-boxes being released to the public (again)...

Nice to see a less of obtrusive fin. Hopefully Mercedes are confident about their downforce levels and won't have to resort to uglifying this rather attractive looking F1 car.

IMG_20170223_114422.jpg
Yeah this does look alot nicer everything just looks alot smoother & more subtle. Like reduced shark fin as espically on the force india was pretty ugly

Last edited:
Melbourne's a month away, not one car is yet the definitive car, but to my highly technical and refined eye the Merc looks... good.

If I wasn't constitutionally-obliged to loathe Mercedes with every fibre of my being, I'd actually think that was quite a nice-looking car. I am however so obliged, and therefore I don't (possibly, I'm not sure - I may have inadvertantly confused myself with double-think...:thinking:)

I like that. But is there a fin to come. The Renault ( despite being yellow) looks good minus the fin, then they stick that awful thing on the back and like Greenlantern101 says, it looks like a bat mobile.

Back
Top Bottom