• Timo Glock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerome d'Ambrosio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Button couldn't see anything in his mirrors but he carried on looking at his mirrors anyway, as he thought a pice of his own car had removed itself and was attempting to sail around the side of him.

Is that the current excuse stance that Button fans are taking?

clearly some deluded fools here in voting the race winner chump of the weekend

I personally didn't Il Leone but if you read the posts as to why they have sound reasoning (some have voted him driver and chump).

Not as ridiculous as some previous races where faultless Vettel has been voted chump!

Thankyou but its clearly ridiculous how some people have voted and its clear why
Why don't you tell us then in your infinite wisdom?

I voted for Button because he took out Hamilton and Alonso.

Presumably in your eyes then I'm a deluded fool?
If you carry on referring to other members in this insulting manner then you're not going to last long here.

Your call.

I have refrained from voting for a chump this time, as I did not think it fair to vote in what was in my opinion a race of two halves.

I cannot really disagree with anyone elses choices, or reasoning, and much of it depends on your personal allegiances, however, I am surprised at the strength of some of the reactions however.

Why don't you tell us then in your infinite wisdom?

I voted for Button because he took out Hamilton and Alonso.

Presumably in your eyes then I'm a deluded fool?
If you carry on referring to other members in this insulting manner then you're not going to last long here.

Your call.

Well considering what happened at Monaco Lewis Hamilton for obvious reasons having tagged Webber in a spin and deciding to have a go at Button when they were both going towards the wall ! There was only one outcome if he messed up

As for Button tagging Alonso he was alongside him and Alonso squeezed him and that was more side by side than the half a car length Hamilton refered to when he clipped the backwheel of Button

I am amazed the stewards wanted to investigate another Mclaren drivers incident..it seems like they are the only team that are always summoned to the stewards for their own drivers crashing

This race was so bizarre and two halved there is always going to be a massive difference of opinion on chump/driver, really you can easily argue that Button was both Chump and Champ.......

This race was so bizarre and two halved there is always going to be a massive difference of opinion on chump/driver, really you can easily argue that Button was both Chump and Champ.......

As I understand it, and maybe I'm wrong, but aren't the two mutually exclusive?

In a race like we saw on Sunday that all goes out of the window, well thats what I think anyway.

Click on the number of votes - it shows who voted for each option.
Enja did not vote for Massa.

Brogan

Thankyou but its clearly ridiculous how some people have voted and its clear why

People are free to vote however they feel and everyone is allowed to vote only once, it's as democratic as we can make it and the numbers bear out the facts, please try and avoid personal attacks and to keep the debate civil.

It would have been sensible to think it was his team mates car though given he was right behind him and Jenson had lost time coming out of the last corner.

It would be sensible for Button to think that Hamilton would not be so foolish as to overtake on the side where the gap was bound to diminish. Had Hamilton gone left he would have gone up the inside of Button and prevented him from clipping the apex at the corner. Then it would have been job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom