• Vitanonio Luizzi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Glock

• Jerome d'Ambrosio

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only at a meeting held by you would it be tabled for discussion the rest of us just giggle.

The wreckage came after Lewis was past and long gone as it was caused by the flailing tyre which wasn't flailing until after Seb recovered from the spin.

Lewis won with a great drive Cook and if you look at the poll everyone says he did and is congratualting him. Why ruin it with all this artificial nonsense?

All I do is respond to posts on a forum

Someone said button didnt make contact, I pointed out that he did
Someone said that Lewis started and finished from the front - I point out that he didn't

etc etc

whats wrong with responding with points logical enough to prove the point in hand? Why not refute it with your own logic instead of reverting to ridicule?

Do I think Seb crashed because of Lewis, no chance. Did Lewis do well by assuming the lead and holding it? Yes

Lewis won with a great drive, yes, but doesnt mean we cant respond if we disagree with someone who doesnt think so

Only at a meeting held by you would it be tabled for discussion the rest of us just giggle.

The wreckage came after Lewis was past and long gone as it was caused by the flailing tyre which wasn't flailing until after Seb recovered from the spin.

Lewis won with a great drive Cook and if you look at the poll everyone says he did and is congratualting him. Why ruin it with all this artificial nonsense?

Everyone clearly isnt congratulating him, thats why there's this deabate going on. When Lewis was asked what went through his mind when Seb went off, he immediately replid, 'not collecting him' . Lewis had to watch that, watch the cars behind and maintain his position. Not the same as starting from the front and driving away. We dont know what Seb could have done in this race. We do know Alonso drove very well, Webber and Massa were poor and Button even without the KERS problem wasnt up to Lewis' standard at this race.

I'm going to miss these polls after this season.

The pointless and childish "my favourite driver is better than your favourite driver" or "if you say that again I'm going to tell mummy on you" serve to make Prime Minister's Questions seem almost civilised. >:(

Sorry, correction.... I'm NOT going to miss these polls after this season.:snigger:

ok 66.0% of people are congratulating him. I still don't see why this argument is playing out and why its being suggested he 'pressured' Vettel off the road or 'dusted' Button. Can't we all be happy about him winning and not have to make stuff up?

About two thirds then, not everyone. Im sure those two thirds are very happy and possibly some of the other third are happy as as well. I dont think anyone's making things up. Putting forward a supposition and giving your view isnt making things up.

I dont think anyone's making things up. Putting forward a supposition and giving your view isnt making things up.

In time honoured debating fashion, when some don't agree with something and have no logical counter argument then some resort to the old 'fingers in ears, can't hear you/you are making things up/you are ridiculous' position

ok 66.0% of people are congratulating him. I still don't see why this argument is playing out and why its being suggested he 'pressured' Vettel off the road or 'dusted' Button. Can't we all be happy about him winning and not have to make stuff up?
Actually, to be more precise, it's 66.037735849056603773584905660377%

Back
Top Bottom