YOU BET GAME - 2017

My laptop is screwed. I have hopefully saved the you bet spread sheet. But I might be working out the winnings by pencil and paper for the next round. >:(:bangfists:

Oh no! That's always my nightmare scenario! I always prefer paper and pencil! Yeah, I'm a Neanderthal! Hope it sorts out!

It's blue screen of death. I am back on the 2006 Dell laptop. If I can get it running. I simply can't afford a new one right now.

Ok its Wednsday but you know stuff happened.

Here are the results for Baku. Titch our biggest winner and wow what a win :1st: Titch against the odds takes the lead from jez101 :bawl: I don't normally mention the round runner up but rufus_mcdufus had another huge win and moves into second place :2nd::thumbsup: Speshal is bust, he falls at the 8th with a rule 6 bet on Marcus who actually came dam close to getting a point.

screenshot.4.jpg

Here are the odds for Austria

screenshot.3.jpg

And here are photos of an aircraft carrier. Which is partly why this is later than normal. I would appologise but I'm not sorry. :D
Link.

Last edited:
I'm gobsmackedl, what can I spend 2402 CTA £'s or Brogans on. A shopping trip of course. Silly me. Shoes, bags, cream tea.
But first a bet.
I could put the lot on Alonso, tempting, but I won't.
I will put 100 e/w on Danni Ricciardo. Please.

I haven't won a bet since Oz so it was a matter of time before I got overtaken...

Time for something safer: 200 on Lewis to win please.

Back
Top Bottom