Women in Motorsport Media - Fairly represented?

F1 doesn't need female drivers. What is does need are competitive, speedy, race-crafted and committed drivers - should they be female, so much the better.

I hate all this PC nonsense where there has to be x% of females - no-one should hold the position they have unless they are the best person for it; in any profession or situation.

Think Nico used daddy's money and daddy's team to showcase his talent!

Whats the difference between that and Alice using 'hey look I'm a girl' to showcase her's if it makes people watch? She's not saying she should be in F1 she just wants the oppotunity to earn her way in and is pulling the media strings in the best way she can like every driver. That and winning races (which she is doing) will get her one step closer.

This is not a Suzie Wolff situation angling into F1 teams on the back of family connections and no racing background, this is someone trying to earn her way up the normal channels. If someone wants to write about her giving her free publicity and sponsorship because she doesn't happen to have a penis in her overals why should she turn it down?

Anyway I hope she wins and gets back into GP3. Then we can judge how good she is at that level with a bit more experience.

Doesn't everyone use what they've got to get to where they want to go..? Is Cameron the best man to run the country? No he isn't not by a long chalk but he's got to his position through being born into a privileged background and having the right connections regardless of his lack of talent for the position he holds.

Whoring oneself, backstabbing and nepotism happens in every walk of life not just sport and these practices are as old as mankind itself, the better a person is at playing these games, the further that person will go....

Last edited:
****ing hell, was kinda agreeing with you. You guys sure do like to argue.

Btw what's the difference? Nico has talent. Done.

Back
Top Bottom