Congratulaions to Jamie Chadwick

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Contributor
She became the first woman to win a British Formula Three race in the second race of the season at Brands Hatch. This capped her third place in the first race at Oulton Park.

She started in fourth place, moving up to second on the first lap but could not get past the leader, Pavan Ravishankar. However since Ravishankar was penalised ten seconds for jumping the start she was moved up to be the winner.

As a 20 year old she has a bright future, it should be worth following her progress. Hopefully she will not become a pin-up girl as other female drivers have done, it's her driving that counts, anything else is a worthless distraction.

Jamie Chadwick | Professional Racing Driver | Official Website

That is lovely to see. I love how welcoming American motorsport is. I really think more people around the world need to watch Indycar and IMSA. Those championships are just so good! I really hope she gets on well!

yeah IndyCar must love Europe & F1/F2 because they get so many great young drivers because of glass ceiling of no room or not enough money. in previous years they had Dan Wheldon, Dario Franchitti, Justin Wilson. & now in many talented youngsters breaking through in 2023 we have Ericcson, Grosjean, O'ward, Rosenquist, Armstrong, Lundgaard, Palou, Ilott

i hope she goes over there & smashes it. because it was ridiclous that F2 & F3 teams wouldnt take a chance on here but would take a chance on some less quality drivers

i hope she goes over there & smashes it. because it was ridiclous that F2 & F3 teams wouldnt take a chance on here but would take a chance on some less quality drivers
She should've got a chance in F3 at least! it would have been very cool to see her compete through those classes but if and when she makes it to a full time seat on the big Indycar grid will be super exciting!

Back
Top Bottom