Williams flotation.

So Williams are valued at over €400 million ?

Surely not.

Frank Williams said:
The offering will consist of up to 27.39% or 2,739,383 existing shares, with a nominal value of GBP 0.05 each, of which up to 330,000 shares will come from an over-allotment option,

Error on my calcs.Williams GP Holdings which includes Williams Hybrid Power is worth around €250 million.

"So you'd need 2.65m euros, roughly, to buy 1%, which I appreciate is a lot of money for most of us", Mr Parr said.
"In addition, Williams is developing new businesses, such as Williams Hybrid Power, to exploit our engineering expertise and our brand, and we intend and expect this to provide new sources of revenue and profits."

Error on my calcs.Williams GP Holdings which includes Williams Hybrid Power is worth around €250 million.

"So you'd need 2.65m euros, roughly, to buy 1%, which I appreciate is a lot of money for most of us", Mr Parr said.
"In addition, Williams is developing new businesses, such as Williams Hybrid Power, to exploit our engineering expertise and our brand, and we intend and expect this to provide new sources of revenue and profits."

Now you've calculated it correctly might not even need my card ..... Im sure Ive got that down the back of the sofa somewhere LOL

Think I might buy some, getting the calculator out, if I buy £100 worth, or €114 with exchange rates I'll own 0.000046% of Williams. Well I can say I have a stake in a F1 company......an interesting story to tell @ ones Dinner Parties.....:tea:

It might have been smarter for the Williams guys to offer shares through the company to get investment and let the team grow. At the moment Williams don't look like they are going anywhere. Pointless cashing in on 25% of the company if the other 75% tumbles in value.

Back
Top Bottom