Who will beat Whom - Cars 11 & 12

Who will beat whom?

• "The Stig 0-1" Rubens Barrichello 304 n.o.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Verizon Wireless Fence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
Time for a team with a South American feel and the first driver lineup not repeated in 2011.

Rubens Barrichello is F1's current favourite zombie, having seemed to be out of a drive after 2008. He spent last year getting the better of Nico Hulkenburg and Ben Collins, as well as becoming F1's first triple-centurion. Has he got too old now though?

Looking at the parthenon of GP2 champions makes interesting reading. Champions have included Lewis Hamilton, Nico Rosberg and Timo Glock plus the Asia series was won by Kamui Kobayashi. But Pastor Maldonado follows in the footsteps of Nico Hulkenburg into the seat vacated by the Hulk's underwhelming performance, and the Venezuelan finished 64 points behind Nico in GP2 in 2009 when both were racing for ART.

So, will it be the popular Brazilian or the rookie Venezuelan to take the honours. Or is it time to get on the Verizon Wireless Fence.

Although I think 38 is pushing the window of competitiveness, Maldonado is not going to challenge him...

Agree with all that's been posted so far. It's experience that should count here. Could we see Rubens do enough for perhaps one more year in F1?

I'm going to sit on the fence on this one. It's about time a rookie did a job in his first season and any friend of Hugo Chavez has got to have a chance ;)

Just going to be like last season, the experience will prove too strong, so Rubens it is.

Would have been good to see Hulkenberg in that Williams as I feel with his first season behind him he would have had the beating, or at least the matching, of Barrichello.

Back
Top Bottom