Who do you think will be the next driver to join the Grand Prix winners list? Why? and when?

Who will be the next new Grand Prix Winner?

• B.Senna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sutil

• Kobayashi

• Maldonado

• Glock

• d'Ambrosio

• Liuzzi

• Grosjean

• Vergne

• Wickens

• Rossi

• Total voters
I can see Rosberg or Petrov getting one, along with Perez.

Rosberg has probably got to be the best bet as it's been stated since he will presumably at least have the 4th fastest car next year, Perez might be in a Ferrari in 2013. For some reason I can just see Petrov getting on don't know why.

There's Di Resta and Hulkenberg too, if the rumours are true that Hulkenberg will be replacing Sutil, I think it could be a straight fight for the Mercedes drive for when Schumacher retires.

Then there's the Toro Rosso guys, Ricciardo or Vergne since I am quite sure both Toro Rosso drivers will get replaced, (Moose :disappointed:)

I think he means fight between Di Resta and Hulkenberg GF1 - although any excuse for a Sutil joke eh?

Sly - I see you voted with your heart. I'd love to just see the Moose on the podium but I don't think its going to happen I'm afraid :(

Sly - I see you voted with your heart. I'd love to just see the Moose on the podium but I don't think its going to happen I'm afraid :(

I had to, I will support the guy to the end, I am already dreading the day if/when he gets dropped, think I will take a break from F1 1F such a thing happens :disappointed:

Lord give me strength...

I think he means fight between Di Resta and Hulkenberg GF1 - although any excuse for a Sutil joke eh?

Yeah I read that too quickly...Alright di Resta vs Hulkenberg in a fight for the Mercedes seat in 2013? Surely there can only be one winner...Michael Schumacher:) no I'm joking...I guess it's going to be a close fight, with neither one comletely destroying the other...di Resta to win it by a close margin...

I reckon the next one will be Rosberg, he's the obvious choice. But I'm going to take a longshot on Kubica!

edit. just discovered he's not on the list! Valentino Rossi is though, strange!

I reckon the next one will be Rosberg, he's the obvious choice. But I'm going to take a longshot on Kubica!

Kubica has already won a race, Canada 2008. Rossi has tested a Ferrari F1 car and Ferrari have claimed if they were allowed to have 3 cars on the grid they'd want Rossi!

Kubica has already won a race, Canada 2008. Rossi has tested a Ferrari F1 car and Ferrari have claimed if they were allowed to have 3 cars on the grid they'd want Rossi!

If you're being serious, I think that's American prospect Alexander Rossi.

It is indeed meant to be Alexander Rossi - added to the list because he'll be Caterham's test driver next year and probably fave to take over Jarno Trulli's drive just in time for there to be 2 U.S races - No one can accuse Tony Fernandes of not being Media savy!

Back
Top Bottom