Poll Which Team Mate Has 'Played Dirty' with Lewis Hamilton The Most?

Which team mate has 'played dirty' with Lewis Hamilton the most?

• Total voters
I know Hamilton fans have been accused a lot, but that is a new low Josh. Wanting their driver to fail so that they can feel sorry for him!!!

Example 27 of why this thread is a complete nonsense. Glad you would like to preserve its integrity Bro :facepalm:

Hamilton was definitely the dirtiest.

I mean, LOOK!! :o

d10kor1836.jpg

Rosberg, obviously, because he deliberately did not avoid a collision.

There's no dirty tricks reasonably alleged against Button, and Alonso was targeting McLaren rather than Hamilton per se.

I voted that Lewis loves to play the martyr. He always seems to have an excuse that the world is against him and things are unfair when things dont go his way.

Last edited:
Hey KekeTheKing I voted Alonso I bet that surprised you? I voted Alonso because of the incident where he held Lewis up in the pits so that he couldn't get another qualifying lap in which is the only blatant thing I've seen any of his teammates do..

Last edited:
I've tried to apply some science to this and came up with the following formula:

Number of times dirty against - number of times been dirty * press perception factor / average number of hours spent sulking.

The trouble is, after running the numbers, the answer to the question is........ Ron Dennis

:dunno:

No I looked it up, see:

noun
a person who willingly suffers death rather than renounce his or herreligion.
a person who is put to death or endures great suffering on behalf ofany belief, principle, or cause:
a martyr to the cause of social justice.
a person who undergoes severe or constant suffering:
a martyr to severe headaches.
a person who seeks sympathy or attention by feigning or exaggerating pain, deprivation, etc.

verb (used with object)
to make a martyr of, especially by putting to death.
to torment or torture.

After the Spa incident I think for the first time Hamilton will have a team mate he feels he can't trust on track. Although the rivalries with Alonso (especially) and Button got heated I think he could always trust them to fight fair on track when it came to wheel to wheel racing. Rosberg just spat in the face of that.

However, the off (and on) track mind games and politics with Alonso in 2007 were a spectacle by themselves... I think I'd like to see how the rest of the season pans out before committing a vote to this one.

As for Button, well this is what happened when they collided:
"When they had the long break Jenson came up to the room and just said: 'Sorry about that I didn't see you.' And I said: 'Yeah my fault entirely, I was in the wrong place really at the wrong time,' and that's it. We're good team mates, I think."

I wish there was an "I don't care option" so I could see the results without voting. Sounds an oxymoron but I think this is an interesting way to profile the forum users.

Back
Top Bottom