What will be with 2020 season?

How many Grand Prix will be in the 2020 Formula 1 season?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Whatever it is, its not an oval. A triangle maybe. Lots of slipstreaming into braking zones, lovely.

Perhaps someone could turn the bloody DRS off?

Imola plans to sell 13,000 tickets for return F1 race​

This weekend's race in Mugello is the first of 2020 open to spectators, with 3000 tickets put on sale, while the Misano MotoGP events - in the same region as Imola - was given the go-ahead to sell 10,000 per day.

There will be someone in the 3000 who is carrying the virus, and I don’t suppose the Italians are any better at social distancing than anywhere else in the world.

Turkish GP to be held without spectators following government decision​

The championship reported its highest number of Covid-19 cases among paddock members last week. A total of 10 positive cases were identified from 1,822 tests.
This coincided with the largest fan attendance at a race so far this year in Russia. However F1 said the rise in cases within the paddock was not linked to the return of fans.
This weekend’s Eifel Grand Prix at the Nurbrgring will be open to around 20,000 fans, and more than twice as many will be admitted to the following round at the Autodromo do Algarve in Portugal.

How much have Red Bull, Racing Point and Ferrari closed the gap to Mercedes in 2020?​

image.jpg

i would like to be so positive olegg but since 2017 we get the same cycle, in march mercedes are so far ahead they are in a different sport & then by the time you get july they have got completive & by November are almost equal.

i would like to be so positive olegg but since 2017 we get the same cycle, in march mercedes are so far ahead they are in a different sport & then by the time you get july they have got completive & by November are almost equal.
can only be said as a banality:
it is not Mercedes ' fault that It has such an advantage over others

can only be said as a banality:
it is not Mercedes ' fault that It has such an advantage over others

certainly not, ive said in japanese gp 2019 in how good i rate mercedes, on & off track. but often the red bull closing is a myth. that its only because mercedes have already got 1 hand on both titles that they are more interested in the follow year than the current year

certainly not, ive said in japanese gp 2019 in how good i rate mercedes, on & off track. but often the red bull closing is a myth. that its only because mercedes have already got 1 hand on both titles that they are more interested in the follow year than the current year
Still, I would not say that this advantage of Mercedes against others
has made the past 7 seasons uninteresting

Whilst Mercedes stopped upgrading their car from Belgium onwards Red Bull are still trying to play catch up. By the time we get to the 1st race next season Mercedes will have more than likely come up with an ingenious idea to replace the DAS system and will then be miles ahead again.

Still, I would not say that this advantage of Mercedes against others
has made the past 7 seasons uninteresting
the last 7 years we had some good races. 1st of 2017 was building up to something great. until vettel imploded after belgium & lost it within 3 weeks. Canada 2019 - Italy 2019 i would put against any run of races in F1 history

but F1 thrives on title battle. that story with a story that you get in 86, 89, 90, 94, 98, 08, 10, 12. thats what weve lacked. the championship been sown up so early. Mercedes had won both titles by mid june last season & the 2 thar did go to a finale had a no drama because it was easy all Rosberg need to was finish behind Lewis in last 4 races & rosberg engine handing Lewis 2014 title

The championship reported its highest number of Covid-19 cases among paddock members last week. A total of 10 positive cases were identified from 1,822 tests.
Maybe they should all take the Russian vaccine which has 92% efficacy according to putin.

Lol

Another ****ing 🤡

Back
Top Bottom