What is a pay driver?

What is a pay driver?

A driver that pays for a seat....don't know why though, I prefer my own comfortable couch where I won't get a wedgie.

Chandock beat Bruno when they were together but who's heard of Chandock's uncle? He resides in the reserve role of a newbie team and Bruno gets a race seat in an established midfield team.

Don't misrepresent things again! Chandhock did not beat Bruno - in terms of qualifying, Bruno beat Chandhok 6-3, and since the car was so unreliable, it's impossible to make comparisons based on race-pace!

At worst (for Bruno), they were equal, at best, he beat him hands down!

Neh, Sunday is what counts and Bruno only finished ahead of him once. Even Bruno wearing a false moustache claiming to be an impartial observer wouldn't be galling enough to claim he beat Chandock hands down.

Speaking of Pay Drivers, does anyone think that Gianni Lavaggi would have blitzed the field if he had found himself in a Williams for 95 or 96? Because in all honesty I'm pretty sure it was just the equipment that was holding him back.

ROFLLOL:whistle::p:snigger::thankyou:
Now Slim Borgudd, THAT'S a quality pay driver!​

This question is too easy... a pay driver is a driver who otherwise would not have a drive in his given team if he did not provide more sponsorship money than another more capable driver.

Back
Top Bottom