What are you most not looking forward to this season?

Not looking forward to...

The continuing decline of the once great Williams Team. (Come on Newey isn't it time to go back and help out your old team)
The 5 week summer break.
The Finger
Bernie interviews (why bother he speaks in riddles about nothing)
People bitching about the BBC coverage.
Bahrain snooze fest

I'm not looking forward to:

- The Dutch commentary on weekends where the BBC isn't showing the race live
- No Martin Brundle, he was pretty brilliant
- The end of the season

Really ??? I always think he comes across as a confused pensioner that has been asked how you series link the F1 sky coverage from your smart phone.

10 Years ago he gave a decent interview. Now adays he he can't/won't answer anything. He is loosing it. RETIRE OLD MAN.

Really ??? I always think he comes across as a confused pensioner that has been asked how you series link the F1 sky coverage from your smart phone.

10 Years ago he gave a decent interview. Now adays he he can't/won't answer anything. He is loosing it. RETIRE OLD MAN.
F1 without Bernie is like F1 without Ferrari. Whilst they are both annoying and see themselves as superior, F1 wouldn't be the same without them.
Oh, and they've both been in F1 from pretty much the beginning.

Not looking forward to having to see all those stepped noses.

Errm, btw, all who don't have sky, do you have any friends with sky as cough... skygo... cough... might be showing it..

F1 without Bernie is like F1 without Ferrari. Whilst they are both annoying and see themselves as superior, F1 wouldn't be the same without them.
Oh, and they've both been in F1 from pretty much the beginning.

Not looking forward to another year of failure from Ferrari ...... ages since I had a chance to see myself as superior. LOL

Back
Top Bottom