Announcement Welcome to the all-new Clip The Apex

Hey Brogan

With the large lists in polls, they don't all fit on my screen, even in full screen mode. My res is 1440x900. Any ideas?

BTW, asking my boss for a bigger screen to view my favorite motorsport forum is not going to work. LOL

CTA.jpg

Thanks!

I just tried Chrome and it is the same. If he locks the pop out window to the main page, you could scroll. ATM the page scrolls in the background, but the pop out windows are in locked positions.

The site has been upgraded; no new features, it's just a maintenance upgrade.

If you notice any problems or issues though, please say.

I've tweaked the layout a little, organising the categories and forums a little better.

Feedback welcome as always though.

I've tweaked the no permission error text slightly.

Before, if you weren't logged in and tried to access a registered members only page you would see this:
error_old.png

Now you will see this:
error_new.png

This is simply because we get a lot of visitors trying to access the overtaking data and the original error message probably wasn't that helpful.

I've noticed a slightly annoying occurrence: when a large poll is posted (i.e. one with lots of options, like the "driver/chump of the weekend" polls) and one clicks to see the results, the floating table that appears is fixed in position. At home on my nice big desktop that wouldn't be a problem, but on my little laptop screen I can't see the bottom few entries. Scrolling up and down scrolls the forum page behind it, but not the floating table itself. Obviously only a minor annoyance, but any way this can be made a little more user-friendly?

Cheers, and keep up the good work.

Excellente :thumbsup:
I'll be upgrading the software tonight and the poll overlay will be fixed as part of that.

Essentially the overlay container will be reduced in height and a scroll bar will be introduced.
Unfortunately this is the only way it can be done to work with smaller screens.

All it means is you will only be able to see the top 15 results without scrolling.

Back
Top Bottom