Television Top Gear

The idiocy with the ambulances was fun, granted. I just wish they had added a useful car review in somewhere.

The cars featured in last nights show were a Suzuki Liana, The A team van, A porsche 944 and a Hearse.

But I did laugh. Mostly at how slow they had managed to make James's door close.

It's very much an entertainment show featuring cars rather than an entertaining car show. It's also pretty much the only thing I watch on the so called Beeb now, it's one of their most popular programs and generates a lot of income too, the question is, does the profit from the Top Gear commercial products go to the BBC and how much goes back to Top Gear for funding their adventures?

Jezza's face inches away from the pixelated man bits had me laughing myself silly. Childish, schoolboy humour but funny all the same. Hamster's body delivery system also made me laugh.

Also, Danny without the ever present PR guru gave the appropriate response with the bird !!

I don't actually like the car reviews because they always feature cars that I could never afford in a million years and if they were about cars I could afford they would be as boring as ****..

Last edited:
And they did the drive across the Ukraine in little hatch backs. Just a thought, have noticed wherever Top Gear goes for one of it's so-called Christmas Specials the country goes to shit afterwards, or in the case of Argentina whilst they are there.

Ooops, you know when Top Gear are running out of ideas when they do a bit on motorcross with James May being shown how to do it, hints and tips etc, looking all interested and shocked at the speed, but at the very same track (it looks like) where all three of the main presenters did a motorcross race in the "Can you do Motorsport for less money than it costs to play golf" segment a few years ago.

:(

I haven't enjoyed the last two episodes and I hit the fast forward button on the star in a car bit, but then I do that quite often because that segment of the show is usually crap, although I did like the Sea sick Steve one..

I have a confession to make. I haven't really enjoyed Top Gear in years. Jeremy Clarkson's German-car fellating and "let's muck everything up for everyone" attitude got old a long time ago. I watch for the star in a reasonably priced car segment, and the funny Stig segments, and that's about it.

I have a confession to make. I haven't really enjoyed Top Gear in years. Jeremy Clarkson's German-car fellating and "let's muck everything up for everyone" attitude got old a long time ago. I watch for the star in a reasonably priced car segment, and the funny Stig segments, and that's about it.

This sums it up for me, feel the exact same way.

Back
Top Bottom