Top 10 Drivers of the season

Too right teabagyokel .
When it comes to judging a driver's performance over a season it should have strictly nothing to do with whether they've got 12 years in F1 behind them, whether they're they're a rookie, however they were expected to perform or what were the stories behind the stories.
It should be purely about your opinion on how they actually did perform in that year relative to your opinion on the quality/lack of of the equipment at their disposal.

Last edited:
And if you look at my post summarizing how people have voted so far actually people have voted Kimi higher than Romain as Kimi is sitting in 5th at the moment and Romain in 6th which to my mind is about right so I don't know what all the fuss is about...

Last edited:
I wouldn't say Raikkonen underperformed, yeah I'm a fan of his, but just look at his results throughout the whole season. They were consistent, consistently good, he only finished below 5th five times, and they were all due to circumstances out of his control, apart from India.

Racing wise, he extracted the most out of the car, his qualifying took a dip once the tyres changed, and his qualifying results went back to what they were last year.

For me, he, Hulkenberg and Grosjean were the bright sparks of the season

I'll have to agree to differ with you on that one Sly. I just got so frustrated with Kimi in the second half of the season due to the poor quali. Just once I wanted to see him up in 3rd or 4th off the start and clear of the Mercs and Ferrari's and chasing those Red Bulls from the get go.

Just ask yourself how different it would have been in Japan if he'd been up there with Grosjean, Vettel and Webber as well. Red Bull wouldn't have been able to sucker punch Grosjean onva split strategy and they'd have had to work extra hard for the win.

So a 'must do better' from me. I can see why people got excited bybhis Sunday drives though.

You have to remember that Kimi could have easily finished 3rd in the championship and maybe even second but he hates going to the stupid ceremony dinner shit event which the top three are obliged to attend so when the title was gone then so was his interest in the rest of the season and of course he wasn't getting paid and being abused by the team on the radio and he had a bad back so it is hardly surprising he couldn't be arsed is it?

Try and look at it from the point of view of the man concerned instead of what you want from him the best thing about Kimi is his truthfulness his complete openness and lack of hypocrisy and he doesn't suffer fools gladly or to give the full quote:

"For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom