The Official Mini Fantasy Cup Game Thread

If I beat Jos the Boss in a weather forecast prediction can I have a bye in the next round?
Just predict a dry race and you are pretty much guaranteed to do ok!

So Dash Racing , I would like to wish you good luck in your endeavours, but suggest that you follow a respectful distance behind in the Schumacher / Barrichello formation. Remember old chap, the constructors is what matters and we don't want to be taking each other out at the first corner now, do we...

Understood, jez101, but I think if I take the lead in the first turn, we should just race, so the fans don't feel that there's team orders going on. We don't want that kind of controversy.

Meanwhile, inside the motorhome::nah:Now where's jez101's engineer? I think he could do with some beer to relax the night before the race...

And the results for round two are as follows:

Group A:

RasputinLives 751 v sushifiesta 656

WBF1 742 v Sakari 742

Group B:

soccerman17 671 v teabagyokel 656

Dash Racing 716 v jez101 730

Some seriously close results right up to a tie between WBF1 and Sakari. Will that be significant towards the end of the season??

Due to the number of players, from Silverstone onwards there will be 1 match per group instead of 2. The next set of fixtures will be out soon. The table will be updated when I return to work tomorrow.

Last edited:
Group APlayedWonDrawLostPoints Diff
Sakari2110+111
Jos the Boss1100+74
WBF11010+0
Rasputinlives2101-16
Sushifiesta2001-170

Group BPlayedWonDrawLostPoints Diff
Jez1012200+45
Teabagyokel2101+26
Soccerman172101-17
Dash Racing1001-14
FB1001-41

Well we've had some movement in the tables now that I've worked them out. Group A has seen Rasputinlives move off the bottom to be replaced by Sushifiesta who's points difference isn't looking too healthy at the moment. Meanwhile in the other group Jez101 has overtaken Teabagyokel but it remains tight on points between the next 4 players.

Here are the fixtures for the British GP weekend:

RasputinLives v Jos the Boss

soccerman17 v FB

Good luck everyone.

Back
Top Bottom