The Next British Formula One Driver.

I am sure Carlos Sainz snr might put a word for his son to Helmut about promoting Sainz Jnr as probably the next top driver in Spain

Not sure which team can take Jolyon Palmer on as Sauber, Marussia and Caterham do not look attractive in terms of them seeing out a full season

One consideration i would like Bernie to consider for 3rd cars is they must feel rookies up to drivers no more than 3 seasons experience in F1

not a sausage

IS there any chance Lynn will be on the grid next season

Jolyon is getting a run out but can't see him in Force India unless they are thinking about 2016

The Beeb reckons he was 2.7 seconds down after doing 12 laps in first practice today but did have an issue with the fire extinguisher going off in the car. According to the official Formula 1 website though, the've got Robin Frijns listed as driving having completed 14 laps.

:dunno:

it may be a debate for another day but what does it say about F1 when a driver with an almost blank CV can just pay 500,000 pounds, pitch up without any F1 experience and lap a god awful car that was built on a shoestring and hasn't turned a wheel for a month and still get within the 107 percent limit on day one?

Last edited:
I have to say, I'm impressed with Stevens' improvement over practice and qualifying. Haven't checked timing, but the announcer on NBC mentioned he'd improved by a second in every session, including qualifying - not bad for an F1 newbie. I'm actually keen to see how he does tomorrow :)

Back
Top Bottom