The Future Of F1

What I would really like to see would be for the Canada GP to be held on the Circuit de Mont-Tremblant. Without doubt, one of the finest (and most beautiful) circuits on the planet.

I think Baku is the exception to the rule. But then some proper race tracks are giving us shit races as well. So it's clearly the cars that are to blame. However no matter what improvements are made to the cars Monaco will always to too tight and narrow for F1. It has been since the 1970's

Baku is unlike other Street tracks because it has that ridiculous long straight and then the tight street section. It's almost like two tracks in one which messes with drivers set up and judgement on grip which creates a variable race.

How many actually feels similarity with Baku and Macau circuits?

I can see that - the fast corners leading on to the long straight. The twisty, narrow bit of Macau is far better and more challenging than the narrow twisty bit of Baku, though.

The Miami race could be good & would solve a problem with the 1000th race depending on where its scheduled. Because otherwise april 2019 based on majority of seasons means it would be China. Which for such a huge milestone espically 1 our new owners will want to exploit would be 1 of the biggest anti climaxs

Is just me that thinks the miami layout. Is it a bit suggestive :whistle:
IMG_20180504_145047.jpg

interesting from sean bratches that liberty media are aklready planning the 1000th gp & that they their 1st choice was silverstione because they had hosted the 1st one & was only right that they hosted the 1000th gp. but then during the discussions someone show him what happened the last time silvertone took place in mid april

BBC News | MOTORSPORT | F1 pledge to beat weather

Since Monaco won’t be moving I don’t know if there is an appropriate venue. Monza or Spa? Maybe the French GP in recognition of the French roots of the sport.

It would be awful to see race 1000 in Bahrain, Shanghai or Baku.

It would be awful to see race 1000 in Bahrain, Shanghai or Baku.

Completely agree i can see a 1 off reshuffle. & a Belgium Monza Silverstone Monaco France being unusually early in the season. I thought Miami would be a good espically as april is best Month for weather

Oh what a treat that circuit is/was. It would make sense though. F1's 1000th race that bores it's fans into having a 1000 winks.

Back
Top Bottom