The Clip the Apex Awards 2009: Disliked Driver of the Year

Which driver did you most dislike in 2009? (Play-off)

• Nelson Piquet Junior

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Disliked Driver Play-off

Play-off situation. Piquet and Vettel finish on 3 votes each with votes also registered for

2: Alonso, Alguersuari
1: Hamilton, Raikkonen, Trulli, Webber, Button

Anyone can vote even if they voted first time!

I agree with you, cat, I'm surprised Vettel got in there. NPJ is a much more detestable charcter. Reckon if this was posted some other place it would be Hamilton vs Alonso?

I blow hot and cold on Seb - lucky guy...

But Piquet, bullied into a mad action, I thought these guys were the cream of the profession, major experience at all levels. Coupled with a WDC dad. I still blame the old Italian lady more, but there is simply no excuse, so this is one time Nelson will have a Victory.

I couldn't vote for Vettel, cheeky little chappy. For all you Vettel fans here's another of his grin fest moments

49974_2.jpg

and he likes Little Britain. I bet NPj's never even heard of it, twit.

To be honest, If I was getting paid what he is to drive in F1, was winning races and had the potential to be a world champion I'd have a grin so wide that it would almost go all the way around my head.

Good luck to the bloke I say.

I'd rather have a cheeky grin than Mr Kimi "Face that says yipee I've won but had to run over my cat to do it" Raikkonen.....

Attachments

• 533-Raikkonen.jpg
    533-Raikkonen.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 118
Well, out of the two, it has to be Piquet.

I still insist Mark Webber is the most dislikable driver in F1 though. :givemestrength:

Back
Top Bottom