Poll The 2012 Monaco Grand Prix out of 11

The 2012 Monaco Grand Prix out of 11

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0 for me, even a race at Valencia would have been more welcoming than this race.

Only highlight of the weekend was Schumacher getting pole, first corner incident.

Other than that it was never exciting.

Oh! And the constant calls of "we have rain coming" and it never coming added to the disappointment even more.

If anyone has the opportunity to watch the replay, do so and watch how the director follows Webber corner after corner.

Head on shot of Webber approaching; as he passes the camera the picture switches to the next camera down the circuit and again we see Webber approaching; as he passes the camera the picture switches to the next camera down the circuit and again we see Webber approaching; and so on.

I got dizzy just watching it and it gave no sense of perspective where the chasing pack was.

For goodness' sake, just leave the shot with the same camera until the top runners have passed to give us an idea of who is where.

Yeah, and I just read Galahad 's excellent overtaking stat's and noted how much action the director managed to miss and/or deprive us of seeing in replay. Doh.:( Maybe folk's wouldn't have been quite so bored had he done a better job.

Not that I would be much cop at it, I hasten to add! My saving grace is that I doubt he would be any good at my job.:D

Back
Top Bottom