Spot the Ball 2

McZiderRed

Champion Elect
Supporter
Ok, technically it should be Teabagyokel's task to find another "ball" related pic, but as they're few & far between, and I found one, I thought I'd but in and post it!

Spot the ball* in this pic, mark your "X", sit back and suck up the plaudits!

spottheball2a.jpg

* Yes, there is a ball! You can see it's shadow...

I'd love to have a go at this comp but how on earth do I mark the spot??

Instructions for the computer stupid if you please. :sos:

:D

You'll have to download the image to your PC, use some editing software to add an X and then upload it as an attachment or to an image hosting site.

cider_and_toast said:
LOL

Couldn't I just say (for example) 3" from the right 2" up.

:whistle:

Awfully sorry C_a_T, I tried my best to follow your instructions, but a fluke has happened! Look...

spottheball2b.jpg

Your "ball" has appeared to have struck a stanchion at the back of the goal and rebounded out! Who (apart from Neil Warnock) has that happened to before! Almost a one-off! Amazing. LOL

Better luck next time. :D

OK here goes - I actually tried, although I was always rubbish at these!

Attachments

• spottheball2b.jpg
    spottheball2b.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 232
McZiderRed said:
Your "ball" has appeared to have struck a stanchion at the back of the goal and rebounded out! Who (apart from Neil Warnock) has that happened to before! Almost a one-off!

The Onion Bag had a view on that one, but I warn you it was written by a Palace fan!

Judging by your name, McZiderRed - mmm, Cider meaning Bristol, Red meaning City... you won't be too distraught about that whole thing.

By the way, if Brizzle City get promoted, will Cider Red be their Pro Evo name?

Any way, here's my attempt at Spot the Ball II. If I'm right we'll have a go at a "Spot the Spring" competition, I have a Felipe Massa image in mind... LOL

Attachments

• F109.jpeg
    F109.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 159
I see it's not too early for FM jokes LOL

Looks like he's up and about already.

Hope I don't win LOL

Attachments

• spottheball2.png
    spottheball2.png
    332.3 KB · Views: 161
teabagyokel said:
The Onion Bag had a view on that one, but I warn you it was written by a Palace fan!

Judging by your name, McZiderRed - mmm, Cider meaning Bristol, Red meaning City... you won't be too distraught about that whole thing.

By the way, if Brizzle City get promoted, will Cider Red be their Pro Evo name?

Any way, here's my attempt at Spot the Ball II. If I'm right we'll have a go at a "Spot the Spring" competition, I have a Felipe Massa image in mind... LOL

Nice Massa joke, TY! LOL

You are quite correct, Bristol City is my team. And, after the game on Saturday, I've only just the minute stopped laughing! Neil Warnock, it couldn't happen to a more deserving bloke!

Err, back to the comp.. thanks for the entries so far guys, I'll post the result in a few days. :thumbsup:

We're OK with the Massa jokes since it looks like he's getting better. However, awful pasting, Brogan, will not be tolerated in the middle of Spot the Ball competitions...

Meanwhile, I have been sent a picture for a StB competition by the Football League, together with their guess...

A man from London, previously from Sheffield, has reacted angrily to the attempt.

Attachments

• F109.jpeg
    F109.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 160
OK, here is the result as promised. :)

I've included the three closest (sensible!) entries. Sadly, none of FB's "spotted balls" qualify... :whistle:

This is the original pic.
spottheball2.jpg

And here are the efforts from the three leading entrants...

spottheball2d.jpg

By my tape measure, I reckon that Brogan is the winner! Congratulations! :cheers:

(Sadly, I can't afford a prize. I spent all my pennies on the CGI special effects for this thread... Sorry! :punish: )

Back
Top Bottom