Silverstone: Which Copse Grandstand....

Porceliamone

This cost me a tenner, but so L'Oreal.
Contributor
....Gives the best overall view of the pits, Pits Striaght, around Copse corner and down towards Maggotts?

Does anyone have any tips here?

They're only selling Copse 'E' at the moment on the Silverstone website and I want to know if I should wait and get A, B, C or D instead.

It seems that Copse 'D' might be the best but it's hard to tell.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

not sure what letter it would be, but I'd go for the one right on Copse corner on the outside of the track - I'll see if I can find a programme to try and identify it properly

Silverstone are already selling tickets for next year, usualy don't come online untilChristmas/January time. Probably be a sell out by the end of August - p'raps they need the money up-front for some reason?

Yes they're already selling tickets, by piecemeal I might add as there's no option to get Copse 'D' yet, which is now what I want. I was at Silverstone this weekend with my dad - he hasn't seen a GP since watching Jim Clarke in 1967! He absolutely loved it and can't wait for next year already!

I spoke to Silverstone today and they'll be releasing tickets in dribs and drabs after the 'early bird discount' offer which is currently advertised on their homepage.

Back
Top Bottom