Russia banned from global sporting events

And one more thing.
If you really think that trying to humiliate and isolate Russia,
your rulers will achieve some benefit for themselves,
then you are deeply mistaken.
Your countries are moving to a standstill, trying to hide their obvious problems
by creating an image of the enemy in the form of Russia.
Russia has proved many times that it can not only withstand pressure,
but also ultimately win.

ruu917b21547f.jpg

Whose sport is clean and whose is dirty?
But USADA, as is the custom in the freedom-loving Western society,
demands to completely ban Russian sports...

come on olegg you have heard of gym's & muscles. but comparing the greatest gymnast that has ever lived to ballerina is a bit of a mute point. she trains incredibly hard. serena Williams is also hard work, sacrifice & amazing talent

Russia aren't being made a example, we've had our issues Mo Farah, Chris Froome, Bradley Wiggins, Dillian Whyte. some are sorted some are ongoing & I understand that things can be twisted as sport is a source of national pride. so find that the success was hollow can be hard to admit. I admit when I heard of mo farah doping story. I was hoping it was untrue because seeing him win In 2012 & In person in 2017 was amazing memory you don't want that to have been tainted. but unfortunately putin was so determined/desperate to showcase the world at Sochi Olympics which if he done it legally would've been great. unfortunately he did it illegally ruining his sportspeople greatest moments & denied other sportspeople from other countries success

come on olegg you have heard of gym's & muscles. but comparing the greatest gymnast that has ever lived to ballerina is a bit of a mute point. she trains incredibly hard. serena Williams is also hard work, sacrifice & amazing talent

Russia aren't being made a example, we've had our issues Mo Farah, Chris Froome, Bradley Wiggins, Dillian Whyte. some are sorted some are ongoing & I understand that things can be twisted as sport is a source of national pride. so find that the success was hollow can be hard to admit. I admit when I heard of mo farah doping story. I was hoping it was untrue because seeing him win In 2012 & In person in 2017 was amazing memory you don't want that to have been tainted. but unfortunately putin was so determined/desperate to showcase the world at Sochi Olympics which if he done it legally would've been great. unfortunately he did it illegally ruining his sportspeople greatest moments & denied other sportspeople from other countries success

As I said... another lies, built on propaganda.
Let's start with the fact that the picture compared two gymnasts - world Champions.
Only the russian never took drugs, but the American received from WADA approval
for potent psychotropic substances.
And when it was revealed, WADA shyly, something told that it is necessary for this sportswoman.

And Russia has achieved success not only at the Olympics in Sochi
but also at the Olympics in RIO 2016 and at the Olympics in Korea 2018
despite the strongest pressure from WADA on Russian athletes.
And it is best proof strength of russians sportsmen.

As I said... another lies, built on propaganda.
Let's start with the fact that the picture compared two gymnasts - world Champions.
Only the russian never took drugs, but the American received from WADA approval
for potent psychotropic substances.
And when it was revealed, WADA shyly, something told that it is necessary for this sportswoman.

And Russia has achieved success not only at the Olympics in Sochi
but also at the Olympics in RIO 2016 and at the Olympics in Korea 2018
despite the strongest pressure from WADA on Russian athletes.
And it is best proof strength of russians sportsmen.

can you tell me the name the woman who i thought was a ballerina

yes TUE's are allowed in sport because of health conditions people have because otherwise they wouldnt be able to participate & is heavily monitored & controlled you need a doctor note to get it. froome needs a tue for his asthma mediction. Biles for her ADHD as in picture
received_538557673666738.jpeg

also the stats are wrong you 11th in 2010 1st in 2014 & 13th? in 2018
20191212_000322.png

20191212_000252.png

20191212_000228.png

Last edited:
Well, why would you telling me someone else's lies?
You would at least in addition to the ordered materials tried to get
acquainted with the fact on the basis of what "evidence" WADA
demanded to completely ban Russia in 2016.
But even then it did not work to convince the Olympic Committee.

However, I am not interested in trying to convince a person
with a phobia built on years of propaganda and
not able to compare events and consequences.

The fact is that I have the ability to compare unlike you.

1. Yes or no....did hundreds of Russian athletes fail drug tests in the last few years?

2. Yes or no....were the Russian sporting authorities involved in these doping efforts?

3. Yes or no....was there attempts to cover-up or obstruct the investigations?

These are the points that matter.

I've been to England many times, and you've probably never been to Russia.

Been there multiple times. Did business there. Had subcontractors there working for me.

I've been reading Russian and English press for many years, but you haven't.

Remember the TV satirical puppet show Kuklyi? We used to get NTV broadcast to our home by satellite back then. Remember what happened to NTV and the show? I do.

And one more thing.
If you really think that trying to humiliate and isolate Russia,
your rulers will achieve some benefit for themselves,
then you are deeply mistaken.
Your countries are moving to a standstill, trying to hide their obvious problems
by creating an image of the enemy in the form of Russia.
Russia has proved many times that it can not only withstand pressure,
but also ultimately win.
Who are my rulers?

Ruslan do not waste your time and effort. He has been shown on several occasions to be putting out propaganda. Most of the time he is fine, this is the first outburst since he was shown to be repeating the nonsense that was disseminated over the Salisbury poisoning affair.

The sad thing is that, away from politics, I appreciate Oleggs contribution to the site.

i completely agree with that. i think he great part of it

i understand why he is so defensive as i would be. i was 1 of Lance Armstrong biggest defenders. i did a school project on him as greatest sportsman. that aged well

you want to believe you seen the truth & sochi wouldve have a huge posituve impact on country like London 2012. to find it was all false. would be hard to take & i would be same if joys of watching farah froome Thomas Wiggins where tainted

Mod Chat.

Ladies and Gents, discussing the validity of someones opinions are one thing but please can we try and avoid the discussion about someones worth to the site and be less personal in the comments.

As always, attack the post not the poster regardless of which side of the argument you are on.

Regards

C_a_T the Mod

Ruslan do not waste your time and effort. He has been shown on several occasions to be putting out propaganda. Most of the time he is fine, this is the first outburst since he was shown to be repeating the nonsense that was disseminated over the Salisbury poisoning affair.
I am always curious about how and why some people think the way they do. What “facts” they value and what facts they dismiss. I don’t learn much talking to people I ageee with.

Back
Top Bottom