More images in the Gallery

Attachments

• R29_01a.jpg
    R29_01a.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 556
  • R29_02a.jpg
    R29_02a.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 562
Ultimately it doesn't matter what the car looks like. As long as it goes well it'll be judged on that alone.
But my my, what a hideous looking thing!!

That is truly horrid. Do you think Flav chose the colour as it makes him look more normal?

It's certainly not the prettiest car we've seen so far...

Hopefully some studio shots will be issued so we can see the details a bit better.

[font==Comic Sans MS]I think the plan is that if 'Nando vomits on his uniform (after seeing a silver car go past him or something), there will be a camoflauge process! Again the only way Renault could be worsened is if Honda is bought by someone who thinks that this was a good idea:

800px-Jenson_Button_2007_Britain.jpg

Or maybe the Williams is so bad they won't tell the press...![/font]

No wonder there are no proper studio shots, the photographer probably beat his own head to a bloody pulp with the largest lens he had after seeing that.

I bet it's f**kin fast after Renault have benefited from "unfreezing" their engine ;) either that or it will be a brick on wheels.....

The colour scheme really doesn't bother me. I'm just glad that it will be identifiable at a glance on TV.

Not so sure about the fat nose. Other teams seem to have gone for thin and pointy. I hope that this doesn't mean that Renault have gone in the wrong direction,

I'm hoping for a close championship again like last year with various different cars winning. I'm suspecting that the gap between the front row and the next few will have opened up again. I hope that this is a car capable of putting Fernando in the mix.

One has to say, the Renault yellow with the ING orange does give a certain something. It could be an acquired taste though.

At least its a recognizable outfit. So far the cars revealed seem to be pretty different in this field. I still wait for an orange car though. This yellow simply does not do anything for me.

Well I quite like the colour it's cheerful and sexy like the driver!! I very much hope it will be competetive, and after all, for me, that's all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom