Rugby RBS 6 Nations 2015

Greenlantern101

Super Hero And All Round Good Guy
Contributor
Screen Shot 2015-02-06 at 10.16.40.png

I might have a fiver on Wales for tonight.

COME ON YOU REDS

Last edited:
I thought you were Scottish?

Anyway, Wales to win at home by 10 points. Too many English injuries, that and the added benefit for Wales of a passionate home crowd in a full Millenium stadium making all the difference. If Wales struggle under these conditions, heaven help them later this year in the world cup where they will face both England and Australia.

I might have a fiver on Wales for tonight.

COME ON YOU REDS

Please tell me you did !!! ROFL

I'm shocked that Wales couldn't do it against an England side where some positions had third choice players filling in. The first half seemed to go according to the Welsh plan but in the second half England kept hold of the ball and piled on the pressure. England had something like 12 phases of play at one point on the Welsh 5 yard line. If we let the opposition have that much ball at Twickenham we'd deserve to stuggle. A very strange game from the Welsh point of view. They've got a lot of work to do between now and the world cup.

Last edited:
No sarcasm, my son in law is Welsh. I am duty bound to shout for the other side.

Last edited:
Decent game from Ireland in the end. Much more running with the ball in the second half.

Now hoping for something other than a Scottish thrashing.

Scotland have been improving significantly of late. As always it depends which France turn up to the game. Should be an interesting match.

Back
Top Bottom